Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: That time Mike lost 1 on 1 to an investment banker giving 100% effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal View Post
    Does this title really read "giving 100% effort?" Only on ISH.

Jordan didn't even take him to the hole and had just finished beating a ton of executives. At 40. It was a game to 3.

ISHtards...
    MJ knew better than to take it to the hole on John Rodgers

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: That time Mike lost 1 on 1 to an investment banker giving 100% effort.

Maybe he should've asked Nike to confiscate the footage

So what, OP?

Michael Jordan was thinking of another nba comeback for the Bobcats, but John Rogers ended it.

Banned

The best part of Jordan losing to a middle-aged business man is Damon Wayans making fun of him later on. Please watch this video from the 3:08 mark:

Wayans: "How you feel?"
    Jordan: "How I feel about what?"
    Wayans: "Getting humiliated."
    Jordan: "You get dunked on, you get crossed over. It all happens."
    Wayans: "But at your own camp!?"

Jordan was trying to act like "It's all good, we're just friends fooling around", but anyone who knows 1% about Jordan's insecure personality KNOWS that Jordan was really like this and wanted to kill Damon:

man jordan just couldn't stay in front of that guy at all

tried to recover at the rim but got bodied by John's booty

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Damon Wayans really did son MJ in that clip lmao.

The guy narrating OPs video is absolute cringe.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

imagine what lebron would do to him.

John Roger's is a better iso player than Jordan, and its obvious

Jordan was never anywhere near the best 1 on 1 player, he loses to random 50 year old bankers.

Guys...It's even worse for MJ stans than we thought...

Decent college freshman

3ball avoiding this thread like the plague lol.

Jordan got bodied by fookin John Rogers.

His verbal smackdown at the end backfired on him. Johnny boy wasn't fazed by his trash talk, he took it to the hole against MJ, and demoralized the shit out of MJ.

"Oh Nooooo!"

It wouldn't surprise me if Jordan watches this clip every now and then and beats his wife afterwards in frustration and then cries in his bathroom while clutching one of his trophies.
    Last edited by Mr. Woke; 11-27-2020 at 09:09 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    Imagine SamuraiSwish meeting Pippen and Mike.
    "I was talking bout y'all dicc's online and how HUGE your ***** was Pippen. Don't worry Mike. I had your back though. I always defend you on the internet. I coach AAU btw!"

Saw a basketball once

With all my respect for Michael Jordan, I can say that we cannot win all the time. Once in a while, almost everyone has been defeated. Those defeats make us stronger, and we gain experience from that. I think that video is a great example of that. Besides, the other guy has changed his path and went into the investments world. I’ve also read some articles about him. He became quite successful in that field. I wonder how come he switched his careers, from sports to finance. For me, it seems like two different pathways. Still, having some knowledge about finance is crucial, and to see the difference between rich vs. wealthy.

Banned

Where is the bitch moderator at?

The entire first page is talking about Michael's pen!s.

I guess it's okay to talk about pen!s as long as you aren't talking about how small Lebron's wang is.

P*ssy ass bitch mod.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Pen View Post
    Where is the bitch moderator at?

The entire first page is talking about Michael's pen!s.

I guess it's okay to talk about pen!s as long as you aren't talking about how small Lebron's wang is.

P*ssy ass bitch mod.

its normal here to talk about d*cks, make fun of handicap people.. list goes on