Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: That time Mike lost 1 on 1 to an investment banker giving 100% effort.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Imagine SamuraiSwish meeting Pippen and Mike.
    "I was talking bout y'all dicc's online and how HUGE your ***** was Pippen. Don't worry Mike. I had your back though. I always defend you on the internet. I coach AAU btw!"

Default Re: That time Mike lost 1 on 1 to an investment banker giving 100% effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    part-time hooper

full-time hedgefund manager

the stopper.....

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    All that means is Pippen was HUGE. Not necessarily MJ isn't packing. She was content with Pippen. LMAO @ these clowns straight reaching.
    an ish classic

damn unfortunately everytime i see one of that dude's posts those words are superimposed over anything he types.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Rodgers was nice

I bet he gets everyone with that duck-under shot, at least the first time

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    an ish classic

damn unfortunately everytime i see one of that dude's posts those words are superimposed over anything he types.
    I imagine a dude approaching 40, showing strong signs of male pattern baldness, and wearing a hoodie that says "Youth Coach", shouting that line at me.

Very good NBA starter

John Rogers is a CEO but he also was a co-captain of Princeton basketball team. He also hooped regularly. On that first drive MJ thought he could just swat and didn't realize the guy had instincts to double clutch.

I also think MJ let up on John. The only minority man in a room full of white C-suite level men. He was laughing and joking a lot more with John than the others. MJ gave him that win which in turn gave him even more credibility amongst old white executives.

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Does this title really read "giving 100% effort?" Only on ISH.

Jordan didn't even take him to the hole and had just finished beating a ton of executives. At 40. It was a game to 3.

ISHtards...

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    John Rogers is a CEO but he also was a co-captain of Princeton basketball team. He also hooped regularly. On that first drive MJ thought he could just swat and didn't realize the guy had instincts to double clutch.

I also think MJ let up on John. The only minority man in a room full of white C-suite level men. He was laughing and joking a lot more with John than the others. MJ gave him that win which in turn gave him even more credibility amongst old white executives.

Of course. It's embarrassing to have to point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal
    Does this title really read "giving 100% effort?" Only on ISH.

Jordan didn't even take him to the hole and had just finished beating a ton of executives. At 40. It was a game to 3.

ISHtards...
    Does it hurt to see his legacy fading away with proofs and facts? Sorry for your loss

RIP Jordan legacy

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Does it hurt to see his legacy fading away with proofs and facts? Sorry for your loss

RIP Jordan legacy
    Lately I

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous
    Lately I’ve been more concerned about your legacy man. You used to want to be somebody. Now you spend every day here trying to make a few people dislike a legend that carved his name into eternity, owns his own team and would take 6 lifetimes to get rid of his fortune if he wiped his ass with 20 thousand dollars a day. I want to see you try as hard as Michael Jeffry Jordan - you can still be somebody man you just got to believe
    *looks at Dec 2018 join date*

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    *looks at Dec 2018 join date*

Join dates only prove my point. You've been hating on a legendary billionaire on the internet for 10 years

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    the grin that still haunts mj to this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyMqsQE0j5s

"oo no"

This aint a mechanic mike.It's John Rodgers
    Is this Gary Payton?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay
    Is this Gary Payton?
    I just watched the whole thing.. didn't realize he scored on MJ 3 times

Personally, when I play someone 1-on-1 that I'm much better than, I give them an 8 point lead going to 11, for exactly what Rogers did - hit a few shots by catching me off-guard, or lucky shit

Btw, I'd offer anyone on this site that isn't a pro or future pro that same offer - 1-on-1 to 11, where they start with an 8-0 lead.. I'll shoot every shot left-handed.. make-it-take-it.. everything is ones

Mr Rogers got interviewed last year.he said he's still playing 3 on 3. And he also beat President Obama 1 on 1.