Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Cuz isn't gonna work on the warriors

He was already slow and now with the injury he's gonna be even slower. Warriors like to run and gun. There's no way he's gonna mesh with there style of offence. He'll be a liability on the defensive end as well. After 30 games or so the warriors will realize that it's not gonna work. They will play him less and less which won't sit well with cuz and he'll be a problem in the locker room come playoff time. It's gonna be a Trainwreck.

Default Re: Cuz isn't gonna work on the warriors

The west is as weak as its even been....only the lakers and rockets have a punchers chance vs them.

Maybe the Nuggets too

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    The west is as weak as its even been....only the lakers and rockets have a punchers chance vs them.

Maybe the Nuggets too
    I'm not saying the warriors won't win because of it. I just don't see it working and I can see it being a problem in the locker room which would make there playoff run more difficult.

Javale for the Warriors > Cuz for the Warriors.

Local High School Star Ainosterhaspie's Avatar

The little I've seen so far makes me think they'll be using him to set tons of screens and he's got the size to really be effective with them. Warriors love their screens all over. If he can accept that role and they feed him to keep him happy, he'll be useful on offense even if not very mobile. Defense will probably be an issue though against certain teams and lineups.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Maybe the Nuggets too
    The Jazz have played them tough for two years

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ainosterhaspie
    The little I've seen so far makes me think they'll be using him to set tons of screens and he's got the size to really be effective with them. Warriors love their screens all over. If he can accept that role and they feed him to keep him happy, he'll be useful on offense even if not very mobile. Defense will probably be an issue though against certain teams and lineups.
    Can he accept the role though.

Totally serious, I like the idea of only using Cousins as a backup in limited minutes just coming in, destroying the other team's backup for 7 mins per half and then sitting down and letting the usual stars continue the chemistry they've built up for seasons now.

Only an idiot would think that a player as skilled and talented as Cousins wouldn’t work on a team like this.

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]Only an idiot would think that a player as skilled and talented as Cousins wouldn

Cousins can spread the floor, hit 3s, and is a great passer for his position. He's a great fit for the Warriors.

Banned

considering how badly green fell off offensively i actually think cousins is needed for the warriors to 3 peat

they need the spacing... guys just don't respect green and let him shoot wide open which is ruining the spacing for the warriors

Maybe the Nuggets too
    Meanwhile not a single team in the East has a chance you stupid fvcking f@ggot.

Get off the bandwagon and go jump on another sport, basketball isn't for you....its cute you tried though.

Him working or not depends if he wants to adjust to play Warrior basketball or just work for stats to get his contract. So it's all on him. As long he doesn't play like Klay's selfish ass this year, it's already a huge improvement.

If Cousins only does what he did last night( 14/6), it's over for the league. The Warriors having a center that you have to account for offensively is more than an embarrassment of riches. It's really on him to see the bigger picture and fit into what is what the Warriors are doing. If he can, Geesus H. Krist.