Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Default Re: Insidehoops Basketball Skills Vid Archive - show insidehoops what u got!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MUTVryTsz0 played a pick up game yesterday before they locked down the rims again due to the increase of covid19.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Re: Insidehoops Basketball Skills Vid Archive - show insidehoops what u got!

Nice job keeping the vids up Lebron23. Here's the newest highlight of where I'm at broken down by playtypes (Transition, Iso, PNR, Spot up, Cuts, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    Nice job keeping the vids up Lebron23. Here's the newest highlight of where I'm at broken down by playtypes (Transition, Iso, PNR, Spot up, Cuts, etc)

Did you guys already take the Covid19 vaccine? You are really a good basketball player maybe an almost NCAA Division II Level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Did you guys already take the Covid19 vaccine? You are really a good basketball player maybe an almost NCAA Division II Level.
    We didn't, but 2/3rds of the clips are from prior to the pandemic though we did start playing again recently - simply mask wearing up until the game, temperature checked, and signing waivers. Probably not a good look globally that rec basketball has started back up in certain parts of the U.S. but it has lol

I appreciate that compliment man, Ive worked really hard to get better in recent years. I don't know what level I'd be but when I play college players especially my size I'm still lacking in certain areas like consistency on my 3's, and a better handle for more on-ball moves and control. I will keep practicing those things though!

Also I noticed you improved your game since your original posts years ago too Lebron23, your jumper and layups look more polished

Also I noticed you improved your game since your original posts years ago too Lebron23, your jumper and layups look more polished
    Wish i can record some pickup games but I don't think i can trust some other guys to hold my cp for 30 minutes.. It might get stolen.

2 years ago a player from the other team tried to injured my knee. He kept on hitting my knees with his knees. In the 4th quarter I bulldozed him, and he fell on the court. I picked him up, and told him to never play dirty on me again. We won the game, and I scored 29 points.

Just saw it on my facebook memory I scored 27 points in the other barangay league. Only 6 players played because the other uniforms weren't finished yet.

Recent game

Recent game
    I am jealous. They closed down all the rims in our town.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MUTVryTsz0 played a pick up game yesterday before they locked down the rims again due to the increase of covid19.
    LOL wow....hahahahaha

I am jealous. They closed down all the rims in our town.
    Hopefully yours open back up soon. Just out of curiosity how tall are you / what's your playing weight? And do you try to play a certain position when you play? I can't remember but I recall you might've said 5-10 before? I'm 5-11 barefoot, 160-165. I am not a great ball handler though I'll be working on that between sessions as time goes by so I guess I play 2 guard or SF most of the time.

Hopefully yours open back up soon. Just out of curiosity how tall are you / what's your playing weight? And do you try to play a certain position when you play? I can't remember but I recall you might've said 5-10 before? I'm 5-11 barefoot, 160-165. I am not a great ball handler though I'll be working on that between sessions as time goes by so I guess I play 2 guard or SF most of the time.
    5'8'.5" without shoes. (Evening height). 5'9.5" in shoes. 165 lbs. I play the shooting guard. Sometimes small forward if our teams have faster point guarda.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

5'8'.5" without shoes. (Evening height). 5'9.5" in shoes. 165 lbs. I play the shooting guard. Sometimes small forward if our teams have faster point guarda.

I wonder who the tallest guys are in here but pretty sure guys would be lying about their height left and right.