Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: What's Triggering Highwhey? (A case study)

OP has legit mental issues and should not be humored by other posters.

OP, please buddy:

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Since you're not man enough to apologize or rescind your evil speech, I have a proposition for you.

I'll make a thread and ask both of you questions.

Do you, "The Real Deal" want to go head to head vs. Draz on a set of questions?

Just so you can prove yourself to be what you claim you are, and prove Draz to be what you claim he is.
    I know you mean well, but OP is a narcissist and you are nourishing him. Do not do things like this.

Bottomline is he has no right to speak to anyone on this level and should not be rewarded in any way with the attention he desperately seeks.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    I know you mean well, but OP is a narcissist and you are nourishing him. Do not do things like this.

Bottomline is he has no right to speak to anyone on this level and should not be rewarded in any way with the attention he desperately seeks.
    You know what. You are right. Our attention is better served on a higher Being. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    You know what. You are right. Our attention is better served on a higher Being. Thanks for the constructive criticism.
    No prob. I respect your views and respect your journey. Wish I had some spirituality in me, but just not wired that way I'm afraid.

OP has a knack for pissing people off and has gotten me to say some things I wish I hadn't. Feel free to check me when I'm outta line. World needs more people fueling harmony instead of discord these days.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    OP has legit mental issues and should not be humored by other posters.

OP, please buddy:

I understand your frustration. Impotent and irrelevant is not what you want to be, but it

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50

Not at all true. Im trying to solve problems. The issue for you is that youre one of the type of people who benefits least from solving social problems, because true social harmony is only gonna happen if people can accept what they are. Some people bring more to the table, some people can handle their biz, some people have natural gifts.

Others are just... you.

Youre always gonna fight tooth and nail to keep merit out of the equation. Obviously people WITH merit are gonna pull in the other direction.

It’s an eternal tug of war. I dunno what we can do, but I think about it a lot.