Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: What's Triggering Highwhey? (A case study)

How many times is OP gonna go on the same rant lol

Total npc.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    that's bc i don't take anything too serious
    like your workout regimen and weight loss

and now we have triggered alts coming for more ^^

people are too focused outwardly, projecting onto others.

it's much easier than focusing on the self.

we should all heed that plaque.

lettuce use this blessed mlk holiday to begin the process.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Reading through the thread the OP actually had a valid point, that being that the MAGA fam have been the only posters that have truly come to your aid and yet you hate them. The white knight triggered lefty insults that followed speak volumes about that side. Not one of them actually addressed the premise of the OP, instead only offering tired lefty trigger responses and middle school level insults.
    The premise of the OP doesn't warrant an analysis or a response. OP is a psychotic f@ggot worm who literally just posted a giant essay thread picking apart the life of another poster - and an extremely laid back one at that. The only thing that kind of behavior warrants is raw, unseasoned ridicule.

You're acting like you expect people to come in here and say "Yeah, you know what, good point about Highwey. Let's all help the guy". Gtfo

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    The premise of the OP doesn't warrant an analysis or a response. OP is a psychotic f@ggot worm who literally just posted a giant essay thread picking apart the life of another poster - and an extremely laid back one at that. The only thing that kind of behavior warrants is raw, unseasoned ridicule.

You're acting like you expect people to come in here and say "Yeah, you know what, good point about Highwey. Let's all help the guy". Gtfo

Let's not kid ourselves here.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Guys, I have to tell you I feel quite sorry for this young lad. I'm beginning to worry there is no hope for him, and I think it's actually quite unfortunate. (I'm being dead serious about this.) Let's take a look:
    That's complete and utter cynical foolishness.

We know highwhey is what the VALS psychographic assessment would term as a "belonger." He is highly susceptible to external influence, and his foremost priority is usually to keep up with the crowd. The evidence is clear: He asks constant questions about basic life decisions. How should he style his hair? What kind of clothes should he buy? How do I talk to girls? How do I talk to an employer? Etc. etc. It's normal to seek out guidance for important or occasional circumstances, but he seems to need direction on even the most basic social behavior. It can be sensed he lives an isolated life, which is ill-suited to him from a psychological/intellectual standpoint. He's what's known as a psychological dependent. He's built to take direction, not to move on his own.
    People have different strengths and weaknesses.... All the things you are talking about are extremely insignificant in a collectivist type culture. Values like sacrifice, kindness, love, family, diligence, and faith are the focus.

The hero you envision--independent renegade intellectuals are a certain personality--perhaps the hero highwhey envisions is different--he is a family man.

Now let's move on to what triggers him. The MAGA Fam. Why does the MAGA Fam trigger him? "Because Trump, because racist, because I'm Mexican and Trump voters are bigots, etc." All the conditioning he hears the media and the mainstream bombard him with over and over. The bigger, louder group all says they hate Trump and that he should to.

But when highwhey appealed to ISH for tangible, real life help... who helped this chubby, autistic beaner?

UK2K. MAGA Fam.
    Hawker. MAGA Fam.
    Myself. MAGA Fam. (Not with job connections but I went out of my way to build the dude up with genuine words of encouragement and support.)

*Also I'm not trying to put political views in peoples mouths, just labeling in loose general terms.
    "Chubby, autistic beaner?"

Really? Maybe he likes the left--because for starters they recognize people's humanity--

If it weren't for media conditioning and the constant exposure to the ranting and clamoring of insane, hysterical, clinical nutjobs like Lakers Legend and andgar... if highwhey ONLY had his real life interactions to base his perspective on... he would think MAGA Fam are the most compassionate and well-meaning people he'd ever known.

Wanting to help someone and being "the most compassionate and well-meaning people" are in two completely different stratospheres.

They're the only ones (on this board anyway) who've really taken time to try to help him. Have any shrieking, menstruating, faux-intellectual libs on ISH helped him? THey probably can't, because most don't have any standing in the real world themselves. And that's why they don't like MAGA Fam. The left are the resentful losers of society, that is a fact,

Are you implying jealousy is the only reason why the left does not like MAGA?

Then, let's agree to disagree.

I'd argue that the people of the left have sound reason to hate on Conservative Christians and the people that constitute MAGA for a variety of reasons.

and they're blitzkrieging highwhey into siding with them, instead of the people who actually are willing to help him if he's willing to take some accountability on his end. The shrill, hysterical left wing posters are blitzkrieging highwhey with a fear campaign, while the MAGA Fam is simply saying "Yeah man. Life is the way it is. I can't make you a ton of promises. But I'll help you out here and there if I can."

Highwhey is the exact person the loser-left is fighting for. They need to convince him he needs them. He doesn't need them, but they want him to believe they do. Because the left as individuals aren't winners. Look no further than the real lives of ISH posters. Leftism isn't about merit, it's about NUMBERS. To bully around stronger and more productive people, they need to out-number them. They cannot match them pound-for-pound in terms of social value.
    Leftism is less about numbers than it is about a vengeful, rebellious philosophy against an unjust social order (in my opinion).

Ths is the power the media has. The world is FULL of highwheys. Guys who don't really know what they should think or where to belong. They are at the mercy of conformity. They're not gonna FIND their place, they want to be GIVEN a place. On a platter, which nobody can question; least of all themselves.
    Human beings need guidance and a sense of belonging to a tribe. Most previous cultures addressed these needs.

If you, Samuels, want to think yourself of some kind of virtuous hero because you had the ambitions or initiative whatever whereas others are "sheeple"--do so at your own delusion. Just don't delude yourself into thinking you are some kind of hero while the followers you lampoon are not--because you don't own the criterion for right or wrong.

That right belongs to God alone.

Everything in this world will perish. Everything.

Only that which looks to God's countenance will remain.

The media can make that promise. The media can promise anything, just like politicians. They can tell you who's after you, who's gonna git ya, who thinks they're better than you. They can feed you fear and lies, then sell you security. That's what's happening to highwhey, and he's literally burning REAL LIFE bridges because his head is so filled with NCP rants in the media. He doesn't know what to think. He doesn't know what to believe. He's scared and isolated and his damn head is spinning.
    Is his head spinning? Or is it yours?

But again... take away the 24 hour news cycle, and the continuous smear topics online, and all the pretentious posturing from phony lefties... his actual EXPERIENCE with people who voted Trump would be mostly positive.

But the atmosphere he's in makes it impossible to tell reality from fiction...

[/QUOTE]

here we go again.

next zotile will write a 25k word novel about your life based on your posts. then you'll come back with a few lines calling him a 'f*ckboi' yadda yadda yadda.

when does it end?

absolute f*ckboi. would fight for video
    ^if you're serious about this and op is on board, i can promote an official throwdown between the two of you. settle this once and for all.

let's say a $7k purse with the split being 65-35 in favor of the winner, plus airfare and lodging at a neutral site of your choice.

we can do an all access/24-7 style documentary the week leading up to the main event.

let a playa know.

5-time NBA All-Star

Hopefully this serves as an example to the people that anyone who tries to humiliate others will themselves be humiliated.

just to be clear, i didn't bother reading the original post

j$ thanks for the backup

Jefferson... he already thinks we are the same person. For you to analyze and respond to everything he said right after I said it doesn't warrant a response... makes it look like I'm trying too hard to prove we are different people.

And then this comment looks like I just realized my mistake and am trying to provide damage control.

I guess this isn't heIping?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    here we go again.

next zotile will write a 25k word novel about your life based on your posts. then you'll come back with a few lines calling him a 'f*ckboi' yadda yadda yadda.

when does it end?

^if you're serious about this and op is on board, i can promote an official throwdown between the two of you. settle this once and for all.

let's say a $7k purse with the split being 65-35 in favor of the winner, plus airfare and lodging at a neutral site of your choice.

we can do an all access/24-7 style documentary the week leading up to the main event.

let a playa know.

Well I have a feeling he's not gonna come at me like he comes at Highwey. Just doesn't seem like something I can picture happening.

And I am honestly intrigued at this idea, but if you're dead serious, there would have to be a way to work it out where my anonymity remains intact... which is really hard for me to imagine. And he has not agreed to such an exhibition, and I doubt he would.

But shit... if there's a way to stay completely anonymous to ISH while also somehow collecting a check for handing that psychopath a moderate ass whoopin? I wouldn't hurt him, just hand him a few stockton slaps and choke him out. Maybe I could wear a ray mysterio mask

Well I have a feeling he's not gonna come at me like he comes at Highwey. Just doesn't seem like something I can picture happening.

And I am honestly intrigued at this idea, but if you're dead serious, there would have to be a way to work it out where my anonymity remains intact... which is really hard for me to imagine. And he has not agreed to such an exhibition, and I doubt he would.

But shit... if there's a way to stay completely anonymous to ISH while also somehow collecting a check for handing that psychopath a moderate ass whoopin? I wouldn't hurt him, just hand him a few stockton slaps and choke him out. Maybe I could wear a ray mysterio mask
    would be difficult but not impossible i suppose. keep everything strictly cash. and like you pointed out, allow the wearing of some sort of mask.

we'd just have to settle on a site, rules of engagement (ie, boxing or mma rules, etc), and date of course.

waiting on zotile to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    would be difficult but not impossible i suppose. keep everything strictly cash. and like you pointed out, allow the wearing of some sort of mask.

we'd just have to settle on a site, rules of engagement (ie, boxing or mma rules, etc), and date of course.

waiting on zotile to confirm.
    I also need to double check on dude's dimensions. I am willing to move up weight classes but everything has its limits. if he weighs more then 200 lbs he has to be shorter than 6'0 or the deal's off.

I also need to double check on dude's dimensions. I am willing to move up weight classes but everything has its limits. if he weighs more then 200 lbs he has to be shorter than 6'0 or the deal's off.
    he's been doing keto. i trust a catchweight clause would not be any sort of impediment to a fight deal being finalized.