Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Unhappy PSA: Perhaps only 4 years left before LeBron likely retires due to age/injuries

In only 4 years LeBron will have 20 years of wear and tear. This season should be a wake up call - father time is already playing lockdown defense and 100% capable of shutting him down. LeBron will miss half the season for the first time in his life and seems invincible no more. LeBron fans, I'm performing this welfare check as most of you live vicariously through him and I just wanted to give this sincere and friendly information to please find another basketball player to live vicariously through as soon as possible so that your addiction needs are met and withdrawal symptoms less severe. You'll get through this I promise

Default Re: PSA: Perhaps only 4 years left before LeBron likely retires due to age/injuries

Brans done. His vag is too sore.

Default Re: PSA: Perhaps only 4 years left before LeBron likely retires due to age/injuries

Banned

He

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

which makes the Lakers move a pure $ decision (not saying it's wrong)

no (meaningful) polarising player left in the NBA after Lebron - IMAGINE that!

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

[QUOTE=Dray n Klay]He