Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: We're seeing what Lebron would've done on a developing, new coach Bulls team in 1990

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Did you see Ingram tonight?

You must get tired of MJ fam predicting correctly while you flounder around, changing your opinion from one second to the next, not knowing what's going on, or what's going to happen

Man you are quite delusional in case no one else has ever told you so.

You were right about "Ingraham" having 1 30 point game?

Pippen was an allstar in his 3rd season, allstar voting returns already came in, how's "Ingraham" doing? Reason i ask is because it's pretty clear allstar > non allstar. So go ahead and make a thread or 8 letting us know how "Ingraham's" allstar campaign is going. I really don't feel more needs to be said on him beyond that.

Lastly, where have i changed my opinion on anything? I'm still pretty confident you're the only idiot here who believes this pippen/ingram crap. You know it's bad when fellow Mj stans won't touch a pro Mj thread with a 10 ft pole.... Also I'm still in the belief that you post 3 to 4 times a day weak lazy arguments that often accomplish the opposite of what you intend. You still post false stats purposely, most of your topics get killed within a few responses so you move the goalposts, and yes you still got banned several times from other sites too. I haven't changed what i think of you one bit.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: We're seeing what Lebron would've done on a developing, new coach Bulls team in 1990

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    The idea of Lebron playing in the triangle is hysterical. Dude wouldn't know what to do with himself, and his supposed "sky high basketball IQ" would be exposed.
    He's not playing in anything that takes the ball out of his hands. Once he realizes he won't get those assist numbers, he'd try to get jackson fired

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Bump

And yikes.. I had no idea he would crater the bulls' playoffs and franchise entirely..

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

MJ didn't have to hop around because he built a dynasty

That's the point - lebron needs ready-made teams with star vets - his style doesn't develop young players or teams.. like we've said all along.. ..

Now it's coming to fruition - he's got a young team, and he's about to blow it up for the ready-made team that he's ALWAYS needed.. I guess he was willing to risk a young team this time because of outside business interests.. but apparently, despite have several young stud teammates, lebron's team sees urgency and now prefers the ready-made route
    to be fair he pulled the Kyrie-led CAVs from nowhere to championship. Kyrie was a young nobody until bron came along.

He's just old and again, he didn't go LA to win. that part is painfully obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by nashwade
    to be fair he pulled the Kyrie-led CAVs from nowhere to championship. Kyrie was a young nobody until bron came along.

He's just old and again, he didn't go LA to win. that part is painfully obvious.
    To be fair, he needed the league's 2nd team All-NBA PF as his third option to win in Cleveland - he always needed 2 star teammates to win.. just having pippen wouldn't seem like nearly enough for him

Look at him and Ingram.. he's much better than 21-year old pippen.. but instead of building a dynasty with him, lebron was ready to ship him and the team for 1 guy

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

Just finished Jordan Rules by Sam Smith. I know it doesn't paint the nicest picture when it comes to MJ but it still showed a good leader who had a different philosophy in 1991 then he did in 1990 which the Pistons also noticed, at least according to that book. He was always aggressive on both ends but ultimately deferred more than usual while still being the alpha

Yeah, I don't see how LeBron would make that team better. Would have turned that team into a mess

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

It baffles me that you clowns can argue with 3ball over the same dumb shit year after year after year.

Bump

Looks like MJ fam was spot on

MJ started a dynasty with 21-year old pippen and his 7 ppg, while lebron has 3 guys better than 21-year old Pippen but misses playoffs

Lebron was inflated by the East and sucks compared to MJ, bird, Kobe, Duncan and others..

Carry on LeLosers
    Last edited by 3ball; 03-17-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Lebron and his business team would get the young, 1st time coach fired and ship out the 16-18 point 2nd options for an established stud that could carry the offensive load better

He needs ready-made teams with star vets - his style doesn't develop players or teams

What am I missing

Oh.. the triangle.. he'd never play in that either
    Yup, it's a great thing for old coaches like [COLOR="Red"]Kevin Loughery[/COLOR] AND [COLOR="Red"]Stan Albeck[/COLOR] were NOT that young when they got fired coaching Jordan. ...
    oops, Well, the young [COLOR="Red"]Collins[/COLOR] didn't get fired when he coached Jordan, right?
    how about when he was THE EXECUTIVE at Washington, didn't he hired and fired [COLOR="Red"]Gar Heard, Leonard Hamilton[/COLOR] and AGAIN[COLOR="Red"] Doug Collins[/COLOR]?
    btw, poor Mike Brown only lasted 1 year with Lebron?, wait, 2 years?, 3 years?
    Last edited by tamaraw08; 03-17-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08

Yup, it's a great thing for old coaches like Kevin Loughery AND Stan Albeck were NOT that young when they got fired coaching Jordan. ...
    oops, Well, the young [COLOR="Blue"]Collins didn't get fired[/COLOR] when he coached Jordan, right?
    how about when he was THE EXECUTIVE at Washington, didn't he hired and fired Gar Heard, Leonard Hamilton and AGAIN Doug Collins?
    Luke is gone after 1 year despite Kuzma, Ingram, and Rondo being better than rookie pippen in 88' and 89'

Whereas Collins coached the bulls for 3 years and took them to the ECF with just rookie pippen - so he had a legit tenure that exceeded expectations (nearly made Finals with an underdog 6 seed), while luke was out after year 1 with no tenure or success

So keep dreaming - MJ would've built another dynasty with 3 guys > 89' Pippen..

Luke is gone after 1 year despite Kuzma, Ingram, and Rondo being better than rookie pippen in 88' and 89'

Whereas Collins coached the bulls for 3 years and took them to the ECF with just rookie pippen - so he had a legit tenure that exceeded expectations (nearly made Finals with an underdog 6 seed), while luke was out after year 1 with no tenure or success

So keep dreaming - MJ would've built another dynasty with 3 guys > 89' Pippen..
    Magic never liked Luke so he was already on thin ice as early as November after 6 games?.
    Doug lasted 3 years? that long? Mike Brown lasted what 5 years with Lebron?
    It's not like coaches didn't get fired when they coached MJ.
    And these coaches were not young rookie guys. Kevin Loughery AND Stan Albeck. It was reported MJ resisted Phil too, he rolled his eyes, and he was the FOURTH COACH OF MJ, not first, not 2nd, not 3rd., FOURTH!!!
    Last edited by tamaraw08; 03-18-2019 at 12:15 AM.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Triangle involves passing the ball and moving off ball that would be hilarious to see a coach ask LeBron to do that