Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Gay "Empire" Actor Beaten, Possible Hate Crime by MAGA Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Do you truly believe that?
    he's mentally ill, so yes, he most likely does.

another anti whitey story going national .. surprise surprise .. I read about racist attacks against whitey all the time .. never see this type of coverage .. national news reports and shit

Chicago PD are already saying this didn’t happen. They’re saying that the victim never said the attackers were white and never said anything about “MAGA country”.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

[QUOTE=Akrazotile] TRIGGERED.

Highwhey, why do you think the ISH #ScreamAtTheSky brigade all attacked me in that thread for being condescending and personal, but never attack you for the same things? (Moreover I was actually trying to be legitimately frank and constructive in that thread, unfortunately you caught fillins).

It

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...82&postcount=1

It's the third one on his list and I don't think he even lasted a day. I've said this a thousand times before, but evil deeds and evil attitudes is a clear sign of possession. Only thing that can change this behavior is a willingness to have an exorcism. His close friends and family will need to help him.
    claims he blocked me, posts about me more than anyone else while warning them to block me...

claims i need an exorcism

this might need a thread of its own

NBA Legend

[QUOTE=NumberSix]Chicago PD are already saying this didn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...82&postcount=1

It's the third one on his list and I don't think he even lasted a day. I've said this a thousand times before, but evil deeds and evil attitudes is a clear sign of possession. Only thing that can change this behavior is a willingness to have an exorcism. His close friends and family will need to help him.

jesus tio ...youre really a religious nut huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    jesus tio ...youre really a religious nut huh ?

If you were a somewhat intelligent poster, you would know that Demonology predates all modern religions.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Not even the craziest, most racist, extreme right wing nut would say this is MAGA country.

Honestly, I don't believe this story. Sounds like BS.

Shit makes no sense, 2 white dudes walking around with a rope and bleach at 2 am in the morning in sub zero weather...and then recognize this dude and spring into action???

Not believable at all.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Shit makes no sense, 2 white dudes walking around with a rope and bleach at 2 am in the morning in sub zero weather...and then recognize this dude and spring into action???

Not believable at all.
    Yeah, the story is highly questionable. Any word from the actor who was actually attacked?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Yeah, the story is highly questionable. Any word from the actor who was actually attacked?
    Still sticking to his story last I heard...more likely scenario, tried to pick up a gay prostitute, a disagreement ensues and got beat up. Thought, what will get me more sympathy...A. tried picking up a gay hooker and got my shit pushed in or B. Orange Man bad