Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Default Re: Gay "Empire" Actor Beaten, Possible Hate Crime by MAGA Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    19 pages

It's insane how much time out of your lives you idiots spend crying about what people you don't even know do.
    what

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    19 pages

It's insane how much time out of your lives you idiots spend crying about what people you don't even know do.
    Are you okay?

I know everyone's familiar with the story by now, but reading the details from the cop who initially investigated his claim really magnifies how atrociously planned this idea was

Ex-Superintendent Eddie Johnson told NewsNationNow's "Morning in America" that Smollett left his home around 2 a.m. on the day he claimed to be attacked to buy the sandwich.

"OK, that’s fine," Johnson said, adding that morning was one of the coldest in Chicago that year and hardly anyone was on the street. "He comes back and gets attacked in a hate crime, supposed hate crime, and during all this scuffle – they poured bleach on him and all of this – when he got up and went into his apartment building he still had that Subway sandwich with him. That doesn’t happen."

Johnson said victims usually abandon whatever they have with them when they’re attacked "because they’re afraid."

"This guy had the sandwich in his hand, never been touched. So that was a real tip and a clue to us that something was amiss."

Johnson added that Smollett was suspiciously "nonchalant" about removing a noose the supposed attackers had placed around his neck once he got back to his apartment, the video showed, which he said also gave him pause. "I don’t think there are many Black people in America that would have a noose around their neck, and wouldn’t immediately take it off," Johnson, who is Black, told the Chicago station.

I love how the clowns over at BLM are refusing to get off the sinking ship that is Smollett

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I know everyone's familiar with the story by now, but reading the details from the cop who initially investigated his claim really magnifies how atrociously planned this idea was
    I've never seen the Smollet video(might even be located in this thread lol) but I remember Tracy Morgan talking about the Subway sandwich a couple of years ago

Exactly at 2:00 mark

BUMP! Never forget.

that judge shit all over jussie. the stupid f*** needed to hear it. black america just face palming over that dumb motherfuc*er.

at least he'll be getting some hard county jail dick. he's probably looking forward to it too, the faqqot.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    How many of these stories have been proven to be false over the last couple of years??

I guess the MAGA kid bullying the old Indian guy narrative fell flat on its face, so here we are for round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    How many of these stories have been proven to be false over the last couple of years??

I guess the MAGA kid bullying the old Indian guy narrative fell flat on its face, so here we are for round 2.
    Amazing, first post and you called it right away. The Right is always right.