Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Default Re: Gay "Empire" Actor Beaten, Possible Hate Crime by MAGA Supporters

the queer goig to jai

NBA Legend

"It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now."

Smollett said that one of the attackers shouted, "This is MAGA country," before punching him in the face. But he denied reports that said he told police the attackers wore "Make America Great Again" hats.

"I never said that," he told ABC's Robin Roberts in an interview that aired February 14. "I didn't need to add anything like that. They called me a f****t, they called me a n****r. There's no which way you cut it. I don't need some MAGA hat as the cherry on some racist sundae."

#BelieveAllF*****tn*****rs.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Hahaha.

Oh man, I love this shit. **** that guy.

**** race baiting opportunists. Seriously. **** them right in the ass. Oh wait... he'd like that. ******.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Liberals are the downfall of society.

Yuck.

I love this so, so much.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

He's is expected to be arrested tomorrow on felony filing a false police report charges.

Jussie Smollet sounds A LOT like the ISH libtards here

now we owe this fakkit a beatdown.

beatdown at 7pm meeting up 6:30 sharp dont be late.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

[QUOTE=Long Duck Dong]He's is expected to be arrested tomorrow on felony filing a false police report charges.

Jussie Smollet sounds A LOT like the ISH libtards here

(Reuters) - Actor Jussie Smollett has been arrested after he was charged with lying to police when he claimed he was attacked and beaten by two masked men shouting racist and homophobic slurs, Chicago police said.

Smollett, a 36-year-old black, openly gay actor on the hip-hop TV drama “Empire,” told police on Jan. 29 that two apparent supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump had struck him, put a noose around his neck and poured bleach over him.

Smollett is in the custody of detectives, Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said on Thursday, adding that authorities would offer more details from their investigation at a 0900 CST (1400 GMT) news conference.

The Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office approved felony criminal charges against Smollett for disorderly conduct and filing a false police report, Guglielmi said late on Wednesday.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1QA1HD

I have to admit his attention seeking lie backfiring on him is ****ing hilarious.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

A gay guy going to jail. Should be paradise for him.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

boy gonna get assaulted for real in prison

not the sharpest tool in the shed

first appearance in court 2:30 pm est

[QUOTE]Actor Jussie Smollett paid two brothers thousands of dollars to beat him in a staged racist and homophobic attack [B][SIZE="4"]because he was unhappy with his salary on the hip-hop TV drama