Default Laker fans: Who should the Lakers offer in trade for Anthony Davis?

Which Lakers players would you, Laker fans, suggest the team offer in a trade for Anthony Davis?

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default Re: Laker fans: Who should the Lakers offer in trade for Anthony Davis?

Realistically

Kuz
    Ball
    Hart
    and 2 1st rounders? (2019 and 2021)

But I bet they will want more

NBA lottery pick

Just heard on Fox Sports they offered Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, Zubac, and a first rounder today.

Local High School Star EllEffEll's Avatar

Both sides are doing exactly what they should be doing.

The Lakers are throwing all they realistically could at the Pelicans to try to get it done now.

The Pelicans are acting as though they are listening, but unless the Lakers want to go completely nuts and pay twice what Davis is realistically worth, they aren't even going to counter with anything even remotely realistic for fear the Lakers would bite.

New Orleans is currently in the driver's seat on this situation and they are enjoying giving the giant swollen middle finger to the Lakers. Sadly though, in the end, Davis is all but guaranteed to leave if they don't trade him, I if I were a betting soul, I'd wager at least a little bit that he eventually ends up on the Lakers IF that is where he wants to go when the opportunity presents itself.

This whole LeBron thing is a high risk experiment with the potential to either come apart at the seams, or bring the chip back to LA.

I kind of like that so many teams are scared to death to let talent go to the Lakers. IMHO, they are correct to feel that way.