Thread: Soccer

Default Re: The Soccer Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    we dont have data for this at all you fckhead

im refering to current serie a.

No CL

No BDOR

What a shame.

Yeah yeah, Lewa literally never goes off CL QF-F on good teams but apparently 2-3 goals last night hahahah

most of bayern's chances were paper chances.

there were very few actual opportunities where one would say they should have scored.
    Their xG was around 4 and here is you saying better finishing wouldn't help. Logic tells us that the match ends 3-3 at a minimum if Lewa played.

paper chances.

nothing where youd they say they should have scored.

LMAO @ Soccer sticky

That's really ****in gay

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    we dont have data for this at all you fckhead

im refering to current serie a.

No CL

No BDOR

What a shame.

Yeah yeah, Lewa literally never goes off CL QF-F on good teams but apparently 2-3 goals last night hahahah

most of bayern's chances were paper chances.

there were very few actual opportunities where one would say they should have scored.
    Lewy has definitely some disappearing acts I agree, but the problem is you're such a ****ing moron that you go the complete opposite way. Bayern did not have paper chances, they had several goal opportunities that they completely screwed up. Of course they didn't have 31 real chances, it was probably 8-9 great goal opportunities they fluffed. The Mueller and CM misses in the first half were brutal. That's how you lose CL ties and falls in line well with other series Bayern have dominated but choked at the other end, Chelsea 12, Pathetico Madrid in the semis under Pep and vs Madrid where Rafinha and our backup keeper literally gave 2 goals away.

That game was not just Lewy turning water into wine, you just need a realiable top end quality player. Madrid were absolute losers in every sense for many many years embarrassing themselves and being an European laughingstock until Ronaldo came and finished the chances the team needed from him. Lewy to me has gotten better than before the last two years, and it shows even in the CL. It's not about not having a bum CM out there, but even an instance for example where Mueller sent a pass to CM in the first half.. I have seen Lewy take 1 touch and score about 7 goals in that exact same scenario this season. Instead, CM somehow manages to trip over his own feet and it doesn't even turn into a chance despite the defensive marking being off the rails. On top of that, having Lewy means that two players are defending him at all times giving everyone else more space.

As for the current Serie A it's trash, and you're dumb for thinking otherwise. Their teams have been garbage as usual in the CL. Lazio looked like a Bundesliga relegation team vs Bayern, and Inter the likely winners were roughed up by a team that is in the middle of the Bundesliga this year. Enjoy Ronaldo being a bum all season except for non CL teams in Serie Zzz.
    Last edited by hold this L; 04-12-2021 at 11:35 PM.

Poor Bayern.

QF exit.

No BDOR for Lewa.

AND an average striker came in to more than replace his production in both legs hilarious

With a healthy Lewa, Bayern would have won this tie. Still injuries are part of the game and hurt PSG in the past. For example PSG probably wouldn't lose to Man U in 2019 if they were healthy.

It sucks to lose but it's an even tie. Bayern was the much better team in Munich and lost, PSG was the better team in Paris but Bayern won. Can't get mad at it. I do hope management get some actual depth options and not some cheap dollarstore version in the summer, but with those prude ****s you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    It sucks to lose but it's an even tie. Bayern was the much better team in Munich and lost, PSG was the better team in Paris but Bayern won. Can't get mad at it. I do hope management get some actual depth options and not some cheap dollarstore version in the summer, but with those prude ****s you never know.
    You lost because you had your two best forwards out in Lewa and Gnabry. I don't think the team needs many changes to be honest. Ideally maybe a better CB but other than that you're set.

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    You lost because you had your two best forwards out in Lewa and Gnabry. I don't think the team needs many changes to be honest. Ideally maybe a better CB but other than that you're set.
    The CB pairing will be totally different next season. Lucas and Upamecano will start over Alaba and Boateng. Bayern really need 3 things, a midfielder who can play the 6 or 8 as an elite backup role, a RB that fight with Parvard for a starting position, and not follow tradition of key players getting injured right before important CL games. Lewy/Gnabry had the record for the highest goals scored by 2 players last season, with 2 games less than the usual CL campaign. Both out.

A major problem I have is international breaks and why they can't be done before the season starts instead of the BS we deal with. If players then get injured for a few months, it won't affect the KO stages of the CL. Losing Lewy vs Andorra is a ****ing disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by kandariis View Post
    If I had such a great chance, I would tell to myself not to be afraid to set the most unrealistic goals. When we are young, we always are not sure of our capabilities and do not give ourselves a chance to open our talents in full. I am from the US, and I had a chance to receive great education, visit this weblink. But due to doubts and fears I did not realize my potential in full.

What a sore loser.

What do people think of this Super League idea that seems to be gaining steam? FIFA threatening to ban all players in this clubs from international competitions like the World Cup.

What do people think of this Super League idea that seems to be gaining steam? FIFA threatening to ban all players in this clubs from international competitions like the World Cup.
    Retarded POSs, could massively backfire. Perez crying about how young people don't watch football anymore. Thinking it's because Real has to play a shitteam twice a season in group stage and not the paywall these buffoons put infront of their product. Nobody gives a shit about those "epic" duells if they happen all year round.

Will come down crashing and burning.

Chelsea first to pull out.

It's the worst possible thing that can happen, and shockingly enough led by American billionaires (it's an American sports system after all). Glad to see it crashing.

Liverpool via Twitter: "Liverpool Football Club can confirm that our involvement in proposed plans to form a European Super League has been discontinued."