Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: No one wants to talk about LeBron freezing out the whole team yesterday?

Meanwhile Brandon Ingram has been shooting some unprecedented % for a guard. They showed an infographic of a 3 game stretch that only Yao Ming and Shaq achieved and Ingram has been doing better than BOTH in terms of efficiency. So how is it optimal to give this kid NO shots when hes shooting 70% in the first 3 Q's at 19 points.

Bronstans: "LOL BUT WHAT ABOUT WITHOUT BRON"

Thats really youre argument?

Default Re: No one wants to talk about LeBron freezing out the whole team yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    I watched the 4th quarter and he definitely dominated the ball a lot, even by his standards. I think he whole "ball domination" thing is definitely overblown, but last night it wasn't.

Not really sure why he played like that since he was clearly not even 100%. Of course, Rondo was playing like an idiot too, but that doesn't mean Lebron can't run some actions or plays.

Lakers won solely because the Clippers managed to somehow play worse. Both teams were dogshit.
    Good to see some objectivity from some LeBron fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    You guys recall the turnover Rondo had late in the 4th? When LeBron gave him the ball? In a vacuum, yes, that is on Rondo's fault. But with proper context, that's also somewhat on LeBron ball. When one guy dominates the ball THAT MUCH and everyone is just watching, they aren't in the flow. And guys can get caught off guard when they get the ball because they aren't expecting it. That was such a situation.

Jesus Christ man. I wish we never got this guy. I wanted PG, Randle and the current youngsters. Now, it looks like all our youngsters are gone and Luke Walton will be fired. Thanks LeBron.
    What the [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck are you babbling about? Rondo is Championship vet and he had the ball a TON in the 4th Q as well. Yet, it's on LeBron, because (according to you) Rondo is an in the flow type of player?

Also, Rondo didn't have any TOV's in the 4th. Not any that I can recall. He did have a couple of retarded fouls though. I do agree that LeBron made a couple of retarded decisions in the 4th though. Like passing the ball to Rondo twice, expecting him to shoot.

BTW, "we"? You ride Jordan harder than SamSwish.

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    24 off 22 shots...1-6 from 3...ball hog....

Dudes a straight up stat padding cancer
    How exactly is it statpadding when the Lakers won, dingleberry?

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Meanwhile Brandon Ingram has been shooting some unprecedented % for a guard. They showed an infographic of a 3 game stretch that only Yao Ming and Shaq achieved and Ingram has been doing better than BOTH in terms of efficiency. So how is it optimal to give this kid NO shots when hes shooting 70% in the first 3 Q's at 19 points.

Bronstans: "LOL BUT WHAT ABOUT WITHOUT BRON"

Thats really youre argument?
    And most likely, thanks to LeBaldo, YDK is gone like most of our other young Lakers. LeBron, the franchise destroyer. Not to mention, probably going to get Luke fired.
    Serious man, this dude just destroys franchises and jumps ship once it starts to sink. No shame in his game.

And most likely, thanks to LeBaldo, YDK is gone like most of our other young Lakers. LeBron, the franchise destroyer. Not to mention, probably going to get Luke fired.
    Serious man, this dude just destroys franchises and jumps ship once it starts to sink. No shame in his game.
    Brandon Ingram is trash.

Lonzo Ball is trash.

If you get a chance to trade for AD, you give up Ingram, Ball, Zubac, and KCP in a heartbeat.

LeBron destroys franchises? Ordan did the Bulls so dirty that they're still irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Brandon Ingram is trash.

Lonzo Ball is trash.

If you get a chance to trade for AD, you give up Ingram, Ball, Zubac, and KCP in a heartbeat.

LeBron destroys franchises? Ordan did the Bulls so dirty that they're still irrelevant.
    Yeah, in a vacuum, you give up the farm for a guy like AD. But i got a soft spot for YDK, always have. I am just praying we can keep him but in reality, he's probably the most prized trade asset on this team. So that's probably wishful thinking.

And LOL at MJ doing his team wrong like LeBron. Both times MJ retired as a Bull was coming off 3 peats. When LeBron leaves a team, he gets bukkakied in the finals and relinquishes FMVP to his direct assignment. Kind of different circumstances don't ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Apparently a 21 year old w/ Elite D whos dropping 17/5/4 on 49% is TRASH. What would that make you Apu? A shit sandwich convenience store worker?
    49%? That's cute. His TS% is 54%, which is absolutely mediocre. Dude's a negative 1.7 for the season as well.

Also, weren't you calling him garbage when the Lakers went 6-11 without LeBron, you inbred mouth breathing retard?

Yeah, in a vacuum, you give up the farm for a guy like AD. But i got a soft spot for YDK, always have. I am just praying we can keep him but in reality, he's probably the most prized trade asset on this team. So that's probably wishful thinking.
    Kuzma is much better than Ingram and it's not particularly close. There's a reason why Ingram's name is getting thrown in trade conversations. He's more expendable than Kuzma.

And LOL at MJ doing his team wrong like LeBron. Both times MJ retired as a Bull was coming off 3 peats. When LeBron leaves a team, he gets bukkakied in the finals and relinquishes FMVP to his direct assignment. Kind of different circumstances don't ya think?
    Not really hard to win championships when you're playing against and being guarded by players like ****ing Jeff Hornacek and not a big 4 of Green, Curry, KD, and Klay.

BTW, when did LeBron do any team "wrong"? Left the '10 Cavs in FA after being surrounded by horse shit for 7 years. Left the Heat in FA in '14. Left the Cavs in FA in '18.

You guys recall the turnover Rondo had late in the 4th? When LeBron gave him the ball? In a vacuum, yes, that is on Rondo's fault. But with proper context, that's also somewhat on LeBron ball. When one guy dominates the ball THAT MUCH and everyone is just watching, they aren't in the flow. And guys can get caught off guard when they get the ball because they aren't expecting it. That was such a situation.

Jesus Christ man. I wish we never got this guy. I wanted PG, Randle and the current youngsters. Now, it looks like all our youngsters are gone and Luke Walton will be fired. Thanks LeBron.
    I preferred PG too and would have loved Randle to stay but it's no use crying over spilled milk. PG didn't want to be here, Lebron is here.'
    Having said that, Lakers were like 29th in offense without him. Yes, Rondo's and Kuzma's. absence contributed a lot to that.
    Lebron was very rusty but it's not like he shot 26 times and never passed the ball. He would have had 14 assists at least if Zubac was a little sharper....
    I hate ball dominance and can't watch Harden and WB dominate the ball too but it works for their teams and before the website that tracked ball possession got removed, I saw Lebron was only 16th in total possession.
    Yes, he tends to pass less during 4th quarters but most teams do tend to hesitate to make extra passes bec of risks of interceptions and mishandled passes.
    Kobe is responsible for 5 rings and I am grateful but it' s not like the ball moved great with him either, yes, maybe a little better esp with Phil as coach but more players now are actually taking shots with Lebron.

Really fu*ken sucks that LeBron came back right when YDK seemed to be finding his confidence. It's obvious as night and day that YDK has a high ceiling. Whether he reaches anything close to his potential is another story but the talent is there.

He put up these numbers when LeBron was out:

19.1 PPG, 6.1 RPG, 4.1 APG, 51%

And that was with guys being injured left and right (Lonzo, Kumza, LeBron). What can YDK do as "the man" with a full season under him with a healthy roster? Who knows? All i know is a confident YDK is a dangerous player, on both ends.

I'll meltdown like a bi*ch if we trade this guy.
    The only one it sucks for was your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Kobe ball won 17 games with these cats last time he played

LeBron Ball has been more successful
    wasn't that like 3 yrs ago? You do know players get better...especially if there newly drafted...? or...are you just a moron? lol

You can have 6-11 and I'll take 21-14

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    wasn't that like 3 yrs ago? You do know players get better...especially if there newly drafted...? or...are you just a moron? lol
    And also literally the entire team is different.

Bran stans stay Bran stanning

Anyone who thinks Ingram is bad doesn't have the slightest lick of a clue what basketball is.

3 rings proves it.
    Stopped reading there.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Really fu*ken sucks that LeBron came back right when YDK seemed to be finding his confidence. It's obvious as night and day that YDK has a high ceiling. Whether he reaches anything close to his potential is another story but the talent is there.

He put up these numbers when LeBron was out:

19.1 PPG, 6.1 RPG, 4.1 APG, 51%

And that was with guys being injured left and right (Lonzo, Kumza, LeBron). What can YDK do as "the man" with a full season under him with a healthy roster? Who knows? All i know is a confident YDK is a dangerous player, on both ends.

I'll meltdown like a bi*ch if we trade this guy.
    Can the drip king become an ELITE jumpshooter

I think he will. His pull-up, turnaround, and catch-and-shoot skills are already there.. honing them into an elite jumpshooter would make him a dominant scorer when you combine his ability off-the-dribble. Looking forward to it. He appears to be a naturally efficient player. Dare I say pippen with a jumper, give or take