Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Anthony Davis Sr. : "I would never want my son to play for Boston"

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    apples to oranges.

BOS fcks their players over
    If Boston resigns IT to the max, they now have a max guy coming off hip surgery and is barley playing, most likely keeping them in the lottery and not getting Kyrie and having the opportunity for other key players.

Its a business, who cares about f*cking over other players as long as you put your team into a position to succeed in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    This is fcking genius. You don't have AD come and flat out say this, you get his dad to do it for him .

F*CK BOSTON.
    AD actually spoke on this in 2017:

[QUOTE]But in an interview with ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    AD actually spoke on this in 2017:

https://celticswire.usatoday.com/201...eans-pelicans/

celtics fans are fuming
    Celtics' reputation has plummeted around nba circles by their own doing. As a Lakers fan, I love it! Best case scenario is Kyrie leaves them high and dry for NYK, and Celtics get screwed with Horford opting in to $30mill & someone steals Rozier on big deal to watch whole team fall apart

As a faker fan you

[QUOTE=L8krH8tr]As a faker fan you

But he wants to play with a guy that was pushing to trade Kyrie Irving, coming off the finals, for Chris Paul? Or the guy that bailed out on his previous three teams?

It's fine if you don't want Boston, but don't try to blame loyalty while being a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    But he wants to play with a guy that was pushing to trade Kyrie Irving, coming off the finals, for Chris Paul? Or the guy that bailed out on his previous three teams?

It's fine if you don't want Boston, but don't try to blame loyalty while being a hypocrite.
    Lol it