Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Anthony Davis Sr. : "I would never want my son to play for Boston"

How idiotic is this guy?

"Boston has no loyalty" as AD is demanding a trade and showing zero loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    How idiotic is this guy?

THIS

/thread

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    How idiotic is this guy?

really good point

Quote Originally Posted by ronniec
    THIS

/thread

apples to oranges.

BOS fcks their players over - it not some secrecy and more than one example to attest to it under Ainge.

AD gave NOP 5+ yrs 1st tier play and it should be no surprise if he chooses to leave. mgmt just didnt do enough, because he sure did

regardless...loyalty between teams and players is overblown, as it is a business and each (player or team) will do what's best for themselves.

loyalty is a fan to player/team aspect.

This is fcking genius. You don't have AD come and flat out say this, you get his dad to do it for him .

F*CK BOSTON.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    apples to oranges.

BOS fcks their players over - it not some secrecy and more than one example to attest to it under Ainge.

AD gave NOP 5+ yrs 1st tier play and it should be no surprise if he chooses to leave. mgmt just didnt do enough, because he sure did

regardless...loyalty between teams and players is overblown, as it is a business and each (player or team) will do what's best for themselves.

loyalty is a fan to player/team aspect.
    Bullshit.

AD isn't a best player on a title contending team and he has PLENTY of help, but he needs to be a 2nd option to win a lot.

He may be the best 2nd option in the league, but he's still not THAT guy.

AD is a quitter and loser just like Bran; they're made for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Yeah sure, what they did to IT made you wanna feel bad for him after all he did for the franchise and what he went through BUT this is a business at the end of the day and teams do what's best for their future. In hindsight, Boston definitely made the right move. IT will never be the same player he was from the 16-17 season.
    IT played a season and a half in Boston. Please tell me what glory he brought to the team in that time. He had a good season and finished third in scoring and then got hurt and missed the playoffs when he was needed most.

I honestly do feel bad for where his career is now as it

Hahahahaha Boston is so retarded. Eat shit losers

Quote Originally Posted by DidUSaySomethin
    not as long as they have belichick. brady doesn't make much of a difference

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Once a player decides he doesnt want to be on the team after his contract runs out he has these options:

Lie about wanting to come back. This clearly hurts the team as they make roster moves and draft picks with the assumption hes coming back. When you do leave the anger is even worse.

Say nothing for a year and a half. Listen to 18 months of "What you gonna do?" and rumors while the team has no way to plan its future. Doesnt know if they must keep Randle and Mirotic to hold the front court together. If they need to get you a wing and try to make the playoffs to keep you feeling like winning is possible...or tank for a better pick when you leave. You being there wont allow them to bottom out for the best possible pick. You know youre leaving...they dont. You walk away and leave them in shambles.

Tell them you made a decision with 2 trade deadlines to find a team to give them assets. Now they know they can draft a bigman if they see one they like. Now they can plan what to do minus his salary. Now they can decide if they would like to move him and bottom out for better picks. Telling them you wont be back pretty much is a trade request because who in their right mind takes nothing instead of something? You create a feeding frenzy and 20 teams send their best offer so your team can get whatever it feels it needs.

Explain to me how once you know youre leaving....saying so doesnt do the most good for the franchise.

Once again, the Celtics dont need Davis, so who cares?

Let him go from one shit franchise to another.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic

Let him go from one shit franchise to another.

Yet you retards were convinced Ainge was getting him before

Stupid loser franchise.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Obviously the people running the Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Obviously the people running the Celtics.
    If they can get him, great. Personally I couldn't care less.