Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow The problem with LeBron is not physical, it's mental

Physically we've established LeBron is one of the most physically gifted player of All-Time and is among the heaviest players in the league at this moment. The problem with him has never been physical.. he's indestructible thanks his God given gifts and obvious medical enhancements. So physically he has it all no question.

Mentally though is a whole different matter. Without a doubt LeBron is a smart guy - as we've seen what he's done off the court from establishing a front company to facilitate his collusion and the being biggest self promoter since Donald Trump.. he's obvious a smart guy no question.. However, despite his mental capacity and almost vibrant instant recall ability, the mental aspect can be problematic and manifests itself in pressure situations. He overthinks the game to a point where it's debilitating him physically.. paralysis by analysis as someone coined is what we're seeing IMO. He gets so shook from even the slightest amount of competition: From something as benign as a regular season game in early February against a contender to having an elite defender checking in the Finals to guard him.. he's just afraid of competing.. almost allergic like. I think the mental game has him shooked.. I know it's crazy to suggest a player with tremendous physical prowess feel so weak, timid and vulnerable .. but he is. I think the mental aspect of LeBron should be looked into.. perhaps it's from the alleged drug usage.. not too sure why
    Last edited by TheImmortal; 02-03-2019 at 03:40 AM.

Default Re: The problem with LeBron is not physical, it's mental

We know he shrivels up when he’s asked to rise to the occasion. We’ve seen it on live TV during the finals. His shrewd business acumen and recall ability are definitely compensating for something. I definitely agree with your analysis. For such a massive specimen as lebron, it’s utterly disappointing that he’s small where it counts.

Elimination game James disagrees

3am

Saturday night

Lebron James multi paragraph essay

NBA Legend

OP, do you wanna ****ing fight me bro??

Just putting it out there my man. Easy easy money. Oh and the other guy above: Come on cuh, remember 2011 Finals? What's his record in the biggest stage again? Free-throw gitters in pressure situations? I could go on and on.

I know some will probably resort to bringing Kobe Bryant into this so (see any thread I've ever made regarding LBJ).. Imagine in an alternative universe where LeBron James is falsely accused of sexual assault.. I don't wish something like this on him just a hypothetical.. IMO he'd probably commit seppuku (my anime fans out there jk). Yeah I don't see him overcoming something like that but then again Kobe Bean Bryant is probably the only player / person to overcome that.. more glory to Gawdbe.

NBA Legend

QUOTE=bison]We know he shrivels up when he

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    OP, do you wanna ****ing fight me bro??
    I wouldn't fight you even in real life.. this isn't something worth to fight over. Plus I'd probably be too big for you to challenge so what's the point?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    3am

Saturday night

Lebron James multi paragraph essay
    LOL pnwed

3-time NBA All-Star

he takes the easy way out as much as possible. Instead of focusing substance/skills to win championships. Hed rather go for stats coz its easier. Wilt is considered GOAT coz of his stats and thats the route his taking in. Its easier but it doesnt last compared to the harder route that jordan took

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal
    I wouldn't fight you even in real life.. this isn't something worth to fight over. Plus I'd probably be too big for you to challenge so what's the point?

Show me ur **** right now you ****ing ******.

Inmean it. Show me right now. Show me ur ****

Lets seer that shit mitjer****er.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Show me ur **** right now you ****ing ******.

Inmean it. Show me right now. Show me ur ****

Lets seer that shit mitjer****er.

ENo shit. People are still questioning his mental toughness AFTER 2011? Dude's soft, remember he was bullying rookie PG Ntlikinta and LeVag started to instantly tear up when Kanter approached?

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal

Physically we've established LeBron is one of the most physically gifted player of All-Time and is among the heaviest players in the league at this moment. The problem with him has never been physical.. he's indestructible thanks his God given gifts and obvious medical enhancements. So physically he has it all no question.

Mentally though is a whole different matter. Without a doubt LeBron is a smart guy - as we've seen what he's done off the court from establishing a front company to facilitate his collusion and the being biggest self promoter since Donald Trump.. he's obvious a smart guy no question.. However, despite his mental capacity and almost vibrant instant recall ability, the mental aspect can be problematic and manifests itself in pressure situations. He overthinks the game to a point where it's debilitating him physically.. paralysis by analysis as someone coined is what we're seeing IMO. He gets so shook from even the slightest amount of competition: From something as benign as a regular season game in early February against a contender to having an elite defender checking in the Finals to guard him.. he's just afraid of competing.. almost allergic like. I think the mental game has him shooked.. I know it's crazy to suggest a player with tremendous physical prowess feel so weak, timid and vulnerable .. but he is. I think the mental aspect of LeBron should be looked into.. perhaps it's from the alleged drug usage.. not too sure why
    Nice image choice OP!

Mental "midget"

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    he takes the easy way out as much as possible. Instead of focusing substance/skills to win championships. Hed rather go for stats coz its easier. Wilt is considered GOAT coz of his stats and thats the route his taking in. Its easier but it doesnt last compared to the harder route that jordan took
    Where is one of Wheels' accounts with some generic LeBron stats pic?