Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: ESPN - Who is truly the greatest of all time? MJ or Brady

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    MJ still being used as the measuring stick tells you he's the real GOAT of basketball.

Sorry Wheels, your life is over.
    Your clan head sheet in one hand and your jordan poster with lipstick kiss marks all around the genital area, in the other hand.....i know this was a very tough decision for you man.

Brady can sit on the same table with MJ but I think only a few would say he SURPASSES him. MJ was just different man. The one human being where I wasn't completely sure if he was 100% human. Like there's some God like particles sprinkled on this guy. That's why when former players talk about him, they talk about him like a God. Not a mere mortal.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Brady can sit on the same table with MJ but I think only a few would say he SURPASSES him. MJ was just different man. The one human being where I wasn't completely sure if he was 100% human. Like there's some God like particles sprinkled on this guy. That's why when former players talk about him, they talk about him like a God. Not a mere mortal.
    Michael Jordan definitely had a perfect storm of some rare traits. Even generalized into 3 categories of physical, mental and natural ability. No one had all 3 on the level of MJ. At least in the basketball that I've seen.