Default Have you noticed that whenever we hear about a trade rumour, it does not happen?

Like a couple of weeks ago there was a lot of rumors about Dennis Smith JR getting traded, then nothing. Then suddenly Anthony Davis was going to the Lakers, but nothing happened. Then out of nowhere Porzingis is traded to Dallas. The trade work had been going on for a couple of days, but for the rest of us, it came out of nowhere. Now we are hearing names like the Knicks and Lakers again and again. Just because they cause a lot of clicks, but nothing is happening.

Default Re: Have you noticed that whenever we hear about a trade rumour, it does not happen?

Shut your irrelevent ass up and focus on your garbage trade

Default Re: Have you noticed that whenever we hear about a trade rumour, it does not happen?

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Shut your irrelevent ass up and focus on your garbage trade

You spammed this forum with worthless threads about a trade that is not happening, proving my point. I read an article where it said Magic was finally having serious talks with the Pelicans. Like he was messing around before that. Come on now. Its just BS to make fans click links.

no, i havent