Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: The only thing that could save the Lakers ATM? Trading Lebron for Anthony Davis

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    You seem upset. I'm not talking about the trade offer.

I was pointing out something else. This was bound to happen. This way or another. Doesn't matter. LeBron James means drama. If you build a team for him that team can become a contender. But if the team is not built for him you have to get rid of... either him or the whole team.

It was to be expected.

You may be mad at me... it's fine, I don't mind. But I'm not the one having signed LeBron and I'm not the one having offered this trade.
    I'm not upset, I'm annoyed with you probing me with questions like "you didn't expect this? You didn't? say it."

Back off, bruh. We get it, you want it to be known you saw this coming. Congrats on predicting it. Here's your trophy?

"either you trade him or the whole team"

And thus, this thread was created. You predicted that too, champ.

Default Re: The only thing that could save the Lakers ATM? Trading Lebron for Anthony Davis

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    lebron destroying another team cus he cant carry the young ones but instead needs to be carried
    Bruh he didn't even give it a chance.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I'm not upset, I'm annoyed with you probing me with questions like "you didn't expect this? You didn't? say it."

Back off, bruh. We get it, you want it to be known you saw this coming. Congrats on predicting it.

Thank you. I really did predict it. And I wasn't the only one.

LeBron's career is never about his teams. It's him and him only. It's been this way for well over a decade.

I'm sorry if you didn't see it coming. Some of us did.

LeBron's career is never about his teams. It's him and him only. It's been this way for well over a decade.

Congrats again, bro. It means so much.

And I accept your sincere apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Bruh he didn't even give it a chance.
    One look into Lonzo's cold, dead eyes and he knew these nigguhs couldn't be carried.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    One look into Lonzo's cold, dead eyes and he knew these nigguhs couldn't be carried.
    Weren't you a Lakers fan?

From another thread:

The Lakers were irrelevant and the laughing stock of the NBA for nearly half a decade before LeBron made them relevant again. I'll bet you $100 that more threads pertaining to the Lakers were made since LeBron signed, than they were from '14-'18. The Lakers were stacking up shit draft picks since forever and all of them combined aren't even worth ONE superstar FA. LeBron turned that shit team around. Also, the team was the 4th seed and climbing before LeBron got hurt.

You people are acting like Ingram, Ball, Hart, and Kuzma are gonna be superstars, when, at best, they're gonna be glorified role players and borderline All-Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Trade LeROID, sit AD, tank for Zion, sign KD and Kyrie
    This "Lakers" fan doesn't even know they have no first rounder upcoming draft.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Cheers, bro. We tried to warn them LONG before today. Lebron is NOT what the Lakers need from a basketball perspective.

The ISH'ers Champion!

OP has come home. Whatever might have been our differences before - I'm ready for a new chapter. I can rise to the occasion and welcome you back to the family, not as an outcast, but as a brother.