Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: The only thing that could save the Lakers ATM? Trading Lebron for Anthony Davis

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    If AD couldn't win with the Pels (who have a more talented team than LA) what on earth makes you think he'd win in LA?
    Man, at this point we aren't even close to be talking about a title.

Like I said the day we signed Lebron, I'm contempt with making it to the playoffs. But not with Lebron trading away our entire team, all the young guys the fans grew to love. **** that.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: The only thing that could save the Lakers ATM? Trading Lebron for Anthony Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I'm contempt with making it to the playoffs. But not with Lebron trading away our entire team, all the young guys the fans grew to love. **** that.

And you really didn't see this coming? Honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    This tweet sums it up.
    Dude, you are arguing something completely left.

OF COURSE he made the team better, we are aware of that.

But he just completely crapped on all his current teammates by trying (and failing) to trade them for AD. He's the one player in history with this power thanks to Clutch sports.

You don't think that's is a recipe for a toxic environment???

Durant was right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Lakers were dogshit before LeBron came back

Your probably not even a real Lakers fan just another Kobe dicksucker
    At this rate, they'll finish with a couple more wins than last year

Lakers were 24 - 28 with Zo last year, they're 1 game above .500 this year with all the off-season moves and Zo missing bulk of the games. That's a complete failure.

Man, at this point we aren't even close to be talking about a title.

Like I said the day we signed Lebron, I'm contempt with making it to the playoffs. But not with Lebron trading away our entire team, all the young guys the fans grew to love. **** that.
    *content

Buckle up boys. Lakers were trash last year they were trash the year kobe retired and they're still trash now. Just wait until after the summer you'll get another all-star baby boys.

Lebron does not have a no trade clause, if Magic and Pelinka wanna save face and save this team after already damaging it seemingly to no repair...trading lebron for another superstar would repair it.

And it would be the biggest **** you in NBA history. Possible? Yea. Likely? Unfortunately...not.
    Cool story bro. You're forgetting the fact that there's this other team called the Pelicans who have to actually ACCEPT THE DEAL. Why the **** are they taking on LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    And you really didn't see this coming? Honestly.
    I swear to god I did not believe the Lakers would ACTUALLY offer:

Lonzo, Kuzma, Ingram, Hart, Zubac, KCP, and 2 1st rounders for AD and Solamon.

I did not see it coming in a million years. I'd believe you if you said Lakers would attempt to trade 2 of em...even then, I thought at least we could get through the year without a single young gun being traded.

I doubt anyone saw that kind of offer coming.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Cool story bro. You're forgetting the fact that there's this other team called the Pelicans who have to actually ACCEPT THE DEAL. Why the **** are they taking on LeBron?

Because they are an NBA franchise. Regardless of their wants of young players/whatever, who in their right mind would say no to Lebron ****ing James when AD publicly asked for a trade?

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    *content

Buckle up boys. Lakers were trash last year they were trash the year kobe retired and they're still trash now. Just wait until after the summer you'll get another all-star baby boys.
    Glad to see yall having fun

I swear to god I did not believe the Lakers would ACTUALLY offer:

Lonzo, Kuzma, Ingram, Hart, Zubac, KCP, and 2 1st rounders for AD and Solamon.

I'm not talking about this trade offer. I'm talking about the LeBron-effect. When he was signed... you didn't expect turmoil and drama? Walton's job in jeopardy? Trade rumors all season long? LeBron ball... and if not working trading young players for proven veterans? Everyone to blame but LeBron?

You say you didn't expect this?

LeBron didn't do anything special. He is the same guy he always was. He is himself. On and off the court. That's him.

Why didn't you expect this? What on Earth did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    I'm not talking about this trade offer. I'm talking about the LeBron-effect. When he was signed... you didn't expect turmoil and drama? Walton's job in jeopardy? Trade rumors all season long? LeBron ball... and if not working trading young players for proven veterans? Everyone to blame but LeBron?

You say you didn't expect this?

LeBron didn't do anything special. He is the same guy he always was. He is himself. On and off the court. That's him.

Why didn't you expect this? What on Earth did you expect?

Hey jack ass, read specifically what I type and understand that before trying to understand what I expected.

I DIDNT EXPECT EVERY SINGLE VALUABLE ASSET TO BE OFFERED FOR 1 SUPERSTAR.

Never have I seen this happen in my life, the closest thing to it was the ridiculous Melo, and that wasn't half as bad...look how it turned out regardless.

Stop trying to be a smart ass and read what I'm typing. Either that or don't talk to me at all. Tf's your problem?

And in another offer, they included Rondo, Lance, Beasley...the only rotation players they didn't offer were Bron, Mcgee, and Chandler.

Of course I could expect some bumps in the road, nothing is perfect, but you don't turn down one of the top 5/top 10 greatest of all time. But no one could have predicted what went down since AD asked for a trade.

Hey jack ass, read specifically what I type and understand that before trying to understand what I expected.

I DIDNT EXPECT EVERY SINGLE VALUABLE ASSET TO BE OFFERED FOR 1 SUPERSTAR.

Never have I seen this happen in my life, the closest thing to it was the ridiculous Melo, and that wasn't half as bad...look how it turned out regardless.

Stop trying to be a smart ass and read what I'm typing. Either that or don't talk to me at all. Tf's your problem?

You seem upset. I'm not talking about the trade offer.

I was pointing out something else. This was bound to happen. This way or another. Doesn't matter. LeBron James means drama. If you build a team for him that team can become a contender. But if the team is not built for him you have to get rid of... either him or the whole team.

It was to be expected.

You may be mad at me... it's fine, I don't mind. But I'm not the one having signed LeBron and I'm not the one having offered this trade.

lebron destroying another team cus he cant carry the young ones but instead needs to be carried

Trade LeROID, sit AD, tank for Zion, sign KD and Kyrie