Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kobe Bryant

30 66.67%
  • Lebron James

15 33.33%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default now that i've been proven right. would you rather have Kobe Bryant... or Lebron James

simple question...

20 years with one franchise. double jersey retirement. 5 championships. winning finals record. MVP chants

vs

16 years burning bridges and destroying franchises 4 separate times. might get his jersey retired in cleveland. 3 for 9. lebrons gonna trade you/overrated chants

Banned

Default Re: now that i've been proven right. would you rather have Kobe Bryant... or Lebron James

Default Re: now that i've been proven right. would you rather have Kobe Bryant... or Lebron James

No1 in their right mind would pick LeLocust over Kobe...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

The one who LED his team to more championships and didn't ride the coatails of MDE for half of his rings

The one who didn't miss the playoffs in his absolute prime

The one who didn't get swept by Jason Terry

The one who didn't choke a 3-1 lead in the 1st round

The one who has won more MVPs

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    The one who LED his team to more championships and didn't ride the coatails of MDE for half of his rings

Kobe averaged more ppg in the 2001 & 2002 Playoffs than Lebron in 2013 and 2016. Kobe for 01 & 02 POs: 28 ppg, Lebron in 2013 & 2016: 26 ppg.

So Lebron only has one legitimate title to Kobe's two.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98

1. lebrons about to miss the playoffs after his so called "best season ever" and missing about the same number of games kobe missed in 2005. no excuses i guess

2. terry embarrassed peak lebron after beating an injured older kobe that needed surgery and was playing 30mpg that season

3. lebrons choked 2 gold medals away, 2 number 1 seeds away, 8 finals away and was saved in 2 of them by ray allen, kyrie irving and adam silver

4. i guess steve nash is better than kobe, shaq, hakeem, oscar

Kobe, come back and save this franchise.

Kobe is a champion and a fantastic handsome human being.

Bran is an all around piece of shit

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

I hated, and I mean HATED Kobe when he played since A) I'm anti-Lakers and B) He was such a wannabe Micheal impersonator (poor man's at that), but:

No question Kobe is the correct answer. Lebron has gone full retard.

hate both but Kobe is way way better.

NBA lottery pick

I picked Lebron.

Kobe is an all time great player. He's one of the most skilled players to ever play the game. He also needed Shaq. Without Shaq, he needed Gasol, Bynum, Odom, and Phil Jackson. As he aged, he declined faster than Lebron.

However, Lebron has stood the test of time. At age 34, he's still arguably the best player in the league. When Lebron was given Wade and Bosh, he won multiple championships. When he was given Kyrie and Love, he won a championship. He's carried scrubs to the finals year after year.

Lebron's singular impact, on any NBA team, is a step above that of Kobe's.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    I picked Lebron.

Kobe is an all time great player. He's one of the most skilled players to ever play the game. He also needed Shaq. Without Shaq, he needed Gasol, Bynum, Odom, and Phil Jackson. As he aged, he declined faster than Lebron.

However, Lebron has stood the test of time. At age 34, he's still arguably the best player in the league. When Lebron was given Wade and Bosh, he won multiple championships. When he was given Kyrie and Love, he won a championship. He's carried scrubs to the finals year after year.

needing gasol isn't a negative... theres only 4 legends in history that won a title with lesser all time wingmen

- dennis johnson
    - bill walton
    - hakeem olajuwon
    - rick barry

and kobe did it twice

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    I picked Lebron.

However, Lebron has stood the test of time. [COLOR="DarkRed"]At age 34, he's still arguably the best player in the league. [/COLOR]When Lebron was given Wade and Bosh, he won multiple championships. When he was given Kyrie and Love, he won a championship. He's carried scrubs to the finals year after year.

Stop deluding yourself with comforting comments

.. this isn't ESPN here..

Lebron is not the best player in the league - Gianni's, harden, Durant, curry and others are clearly better..

LeBron is a top 3 GOAT. Brick is top 15 on a good day. Not a difficult choice.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    LeBron is a top 3 GOAT. Brick is top 15 on a good day. Not a difficult choice.
    I found the sheeple