Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kobe Bryant

30 66.67%
  • Lebron James

15 33.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: now that i've been proven right. would you rather have Kobe Bryant... or Lebron James

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    tl;dr - Lebron is a top 3 GOAT and Brick is top 15 on a good day.
    hes a cancer. he hurts franchises more than he helps them. for every 1 title his teammates fluke out for him he leaves 2 on the table

hes buried a franchise 4 consecutive times in a row. his numbers are forced and at the detriment to his team. hes killed the legacies of others and proven hes an agenda driven racist cheater

he uses steroids

he never won a clean ring

his narratives are debunked

hes a loser. a product of the shitty eastern conference throughout his career

he cant make any team a contender

he cant make any group a playoff team

he cant play defense

he cant lead

hes "toxic"

hes a admitted colluding ring chaser

and now hes a journeyman with zero respect

you lose

its over

get a new hobby

Default Re: now that i've been proven right. would you rather have Kobe Bryant... or Lebron James

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen

Banned

no east = no playoffs

narratives =

DEBUNKED

no east = no playoffs

No Pau/Shaq = No HOF

I'd rather have Harden or Curry in this three point chucking era, TBH

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    With lebron, you need to find 2 other stars for him

Whereas kobe had superior skill to fit into a system that yielded better teamwork, so he needed less talent (only 1 other star needed to win

Kobe's superior skill and teamwork makes him easier to build around.. whereas it's a bitch to build around lebron/harden-ball and that limited skillset (ball-dominance)

With Lebron you're always competitive. mention conference parity, etc, you don't dominate a conference and win titles not being a generational talent. You're looking at it from a purist standpoint and that's a valid argument.

But emotions and nostalgia don't mean shit to dollar signs and team value. The Lakers were valued high before Kobe. The Cavs climbed up in value and he's still won a lot of games and shown what he can do.

Not going to debate with you until you get in the right mind frame, minus the emotion or trolling.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Kobe dominating.

I knew it would happen as Bran aged and went to the West.

It's over.

Banned

No Pau/Shaq = No HOF

winning with pau isn't a negative though. he was the 5th lowest rated championship wingman in history

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    So both came out of straight out of high school.

Lebron James even with his blunders is the safest bet. 5 titles is incredible and Magic johnson is another that can share that.

3 with 2 different teams and constant success while bringing in viewership from both beloved and hated is more value to a franchise. If I'm an executive I'd take Lebron. You win, you're competitive, and you make a boat load of money.

Basketball purist you're entitled to choose Kobe. It's a valid argument. But as a business man? Most business man can't be as emotional as some of you. Lebron equals success on and off the court.
    except that these owners are already rich before owning basketball teams. They dont own these teams for profit but for rings.

winning with pau isn't a negative though. he was the 5th lowest rated championship wingman in history

Again, lottery/first round exits without Shaq/Pau = No HOF for brick.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Results based analysis? You should avoid getting into business or investing.

nah lebron is the safer choice coz of stats. Its you who should avoid getting into business.

Banned

Again, lottery/first round exits without Shaq/Pau = No HOF for brick.

so all kobe needed to make the playoffs in the west was kwame/smush

( lebron has a team way better than the 2006 or 2007 lakers and is about to miss the playoffs )

and all kobe needed was a boarderline allstar 18ppg soft big man to win back to back titles

( lebron needed multiple prime hall of famers for all 3 of his rings. wingman that were mvp calliber players themselves and 2 guys as his 3rd banana that were both on pau gasols level )

if you ask me kobe did more with less in both situations than lebron could

Definitely Kobe. Lebron would cry like a bitch with Smush parker as his pg

The ISH'ers Champion!

What's been set in motion has changed ISH forever for sure.

OP was right all along. Even I will admit this.

Here is to OP

so all kobe needed to make the playoffs in the west was kwame/smush
    And Odom and the GOAT coach. Also, just 45 and 42 wins respectively. The Cavs with 42 wins missed the PO's in '05.

( lebron has a team way better than the 2006 or 2007 lakers and is about to miss the playoffs )
    The teams was the #4 seed when he was healthy. A top 3 lottery team with him injured. That's the impact GOAT level players have. Something you Brick stans will never comprehend.

and all kobe needed was a boarderline allstar 18ppg soft big man to win back to back titles
    Borderline All-Star? Pau was making All-NBA teams. 4x All-NBA, as a matter of fact. Lets not forget Ariza and Odom either. Doesn't take more than that to beat the [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]ucking Magic.

( lebron needed multiple prime hall of famers for all 3 of his rings. wingman that were mvp calliber players themselves and 2 guys as his 3rd banana that were both on pau gasols level )
    LeBron in '12 went up against 2 All-Stars in WB and KD, 2 All-Def in Thabo and Ibaka, and the 6th MOY. This was with a hobbled Wade and Bosh. Brick never beat a team of that caliber in his life. In fact, he got embarrassed by the same team that year.

if you ask me kobe did more with less in both situations than lebron could
    He did not. Kobe's team, relative to competition were stacked AF. You can't compare those teams to teams today, because to win a title this season a team has to beat the Warriors with KD, Klay, Curry, Dray, and Cousins.

That's 2 MVP's, a DPOY, an All-NBA SG, an All-NBA C, and an FMVP off the bench.