Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: To those saying Kobe was only good because Shaq was doubled every play

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Kobe missed exactly 16gms which is less than what LeBron has missed this season. Plus only won 34gms and was an 11 seed in 2005

so injuries are an excuse if you miss 17 games with your 2nd leading scorer missing 4 games

but they're not an excuse if you miss 16 games with your 2nd leading scorer missing 18 games and your coach missing 39 games

DEBUNKED

Default Re: To those saying Kobe was only good because Shaq was doubled every play

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    so injuries are an excuse if you miss 17 games with your 2nd leading scorer missing 4 games

but they're not an excuse if you miss 16 games with your 2nd leading scorer missing 18 games and your coach missing 39 games

Funny how you never brought up 2nd leading scorers and coaches missing games until I handed your ass to you like you were Frankie Williams.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Funny how you never brought up 2nd leading scorers and coaches missing games until I handed your ass to you like you were Frankie Williams.

you act like i didn't know the amount of games both guys missed. we have this convo every day

and again. are you saying 17 games = an excuse but 16 doesn't... regardless of the 2nd scorer/coach being added on

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    So why did he score more without Shaq?
    umm fga? He was the clear cut number 1 option with Shaq out of the way, what kinda question is that? You won't ever hear me say Kobe was anything less than great, one of the greatest scorers to ever do it. But let's be real for a second PRIME SHAQ was PRIME SHAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    That's beyond embarassing

One picture of Kobe getting doubled vs how many of Shaq?

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    I'll explain that picture if you can explain this picture:

Ouch lock it up