Banned

Default Re: All time 1st, 2nd, 3rd team All Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit
    snitches like snitches arent they?
    report as saying Bryant told detectives in Eagle, Colo., "he
    should have done what Shaq does ... that Shaq would pay his women
    not to say anything" and already had paid up to $1 million "for
    situations like this."

i ask again... did nick young snitch on himself?

the snitch is the person that makes the knowledge public so the guy involved can get in trouble

i.e. the cops .. they were the d'snitchelo russells in that case

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    i ask again... did nick young snitch on himself?
    do i talk about nick young? and no young didint snitch on himself he just said to "friend" the story. we all do that, but only 1% snitch that.

Iverson?? Really???

Banned

do i talk about nick young? and no young didint snitch on himself he just said to "friend" the story. we all do that, but only 1% snitch that.

heres the thing. obviously kobe didn't intend for what he said to be made public because if he did or knew it would then he never would have said it in the first place

logic 101

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Iverson?? Really???

i got him in my top 25-30 all time but the end of his time in philly. then denver. then detroit. then memphis. then philly again

he kept causing drama everywhere he went like melo was the last few years

iverson couldn't let go of that top spot

Decent college freshman

heres the thing. obviously kobe didn't intend for what he said to be made public because if he did or knew it would then he never would have said it in the first place

logic 101
    it doesnt change the FACT that he snitched, its even more bad that u think so, he didint wanted but somehow snitched? i didint wanted to cheat aswell, but somehow my boy snitched on me, oh poor my friend, yes? wtf is THAT logic?

deflection is the admittance of defeat
    You didn't answer my question.

Again, Kobe is the biggest cancer the sporting world has ever seen. Ever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    You didn't answer my question.

Again, Kobe is the biggest cancer the sporting world has ever seen. Ever.

na.. every major ex teammate was there for his last game/jersey retirement other than dwight howard for obvious reasons and karl malone cause he hit on vanessa

kobe had a great impact on everyone. people tell stories about kobes work ethic/leading by example/passion/drive/ determination

the guys on team usa say he changed the culture/their futures with his hustle on the defensive end and the way he practices

kobe is one of the most respected guys in history

its lebron whos mocked/shamed by so many notable people... the only guys who mock kobe are the nick wrights/max kellermans of the world who never touched a basketball

Decent college freshman

are you f*cking ignoring me or u just agree if me?

Banned

are you f*cking ignoring me or u just agree if me?

its not snitching if the parties involved aren't around and aren't supposed to find out

haven't you ever been with friends and even when a possible stranger was in the room you thought you could say anything and get away with it

like if your buddy was cheating on his girl you wouldn't mind bringing it up... "that new chick bobs f*ckin is fine as f*ck. he should dump that other b*tch"

now say theres a police informant recording the whole thing. its part of his investigation for a drug bust. he releases the tapes and your buddy gets ousted. you're blamed. you're a snitch!

well at the time it was perfectly ok. only in hindsight is it considered snitching

na.. every major ex teammate was there for his last game/jersey retirement other than dwight howard for obvious reasons and karl malone cause he hit on vanessa
    That doesn't not make him a cancer.

Snitched on Shaq

Forced Shaq out of town

Killed Dwight's career

Turned Odom into a crack head

Told teammates not to talk to him

Got called out by his own coach for being a shit defender

etc. etc.

kobe had a great impact on everyone. people tell stories about kobes work ethic/leading by example/passion/drive/ determination
    Kyrie literally just called LeBron to apologize to him for not taking his leadership in the right way. Kyrie knew he was wrong and called and apologized to LeBron.

the guys on team usa say he changed the culture/their futures with his hustle on the defensive end and the way he practices
    And? LeBron is one of the hardest working basketball players EVER.

kobe is one of the most respected guys in history
    @ a rapist being "one of the most respected guys in history".

its lebron whos mocked/shamed by so many notable people... the only guys who mock kobe are the nick wrights/max kellermans of the world who never touched a basketball
    Kobe is a known rapist who killed many careers. If social media was as big back than as it is now, dude wouldn't be ranked in anyone's top 50, let alone top 15. People hate on LeBron because they need hits. LeBron sneezes and it's on the front page of ESPN and SI. Literally everything LeBron does is magnified 1000x.

The only people who hate on LeBron are losers like Skip Bayless, Rob Parker, Jason "Fat Boy" Whitlock, and Brian Scalabrine.

Decent college freshman

its not snitching if the parties involved aren't around and aren't supposed to find out

haven't you ever been with friends and even when a possible stranger was in the room you thought you could say anything and get away with it

like if your buddy was cheating on his girl you wouldn't mind bringing it up... "that new chick bobs f*ckin is fine as f*ck. he should dump that other b*tch"

now say theres a police informant recording the whole thing. its part of his investigation for a drug bust. he releases the tapes and your buddy gets ousted. you're blamed. you're a snitch!

well at the time it was perfectly ok. only in hindsight is it considered snitching
    WOW u will suck his dick if he letting u arent u?

he didn't force his way anywhere. he wasn't even a top 10 pick. he worked out for boston. he may have said he wanted to be a laker. who knows. he grew up a laker fan. the hornets got a great starting center in return for a kid who wasn't even good enough at the time to start or average more than 7ppg. the hornets probably assumed they won the trade for a little bit. especially after those air balls. kobe didn't have the clout at the time to demand anything

kobe actually sacrificed every year of his career except for 06 and 07. he led all 5 laker title team in assists and has the 3rd most titles by an assist leader in history. and was the first player with 30k points and 6k assists.

phil later admitted that his opinions were driven from kobes rape trial and how his daughter was raped and it made him hate kobe as a human being for a long time until they reunited in 2006. then he retracted that statement

this is like saying nick young a snitch on himself. neither kobe or nick were aware there was a secret recording that would be released to the public

phil told kobe that jerry had said they weren't in a win now attitude because they were waiting on andrew bynum to mature. kobe found out they had passed on trading for jason kidd and it made kobe give management an ultimatum. they were using kobe to sell tickets and ruining his career onpurpose. kobe had every right to demand a trade

as mentioned earlier:

a) after winning the 2000 championship shaq came into training camp out of shape 3 years in a row and at one point choosing to have surgery on company time because he "got hurt on company time"

b) shaq said "you can't win without me" and they feuded for most of 2004 before kobe basically gave the lakers an ultimatum. shaq was willing to stay for 30 million but jerry couldn't afford both and instead traded shaq

c) kobe then turned around after looking at places in chicago and re signed with the lakers

d) kobe after losing in 2008 shaq made a diss rap about how kobe couldnt do it without him while asking how his a** tasted

e) after winning the 2nd title without shaq in 2010 kobe said "it means i got one more than shaq"

f) during their 1 on 1 interview shaq said "i came in out of shape cause i knew i had a guy that could carry me all year."

g) kobe said "that was the reason it couldn't work out between us"

h) shaq said he tore his house apart when kobe won #5... saying "you got me"

i) shaq also said "after you let me have that allstar mvp trophy for my son i thought... damn...i messed up"

in the end kobe came out ontop and shaq turned out to be the shit disturbing journeyman that burned bridges wherever he went

- actually shot his team out of a finals attempting to "be like mike"

- failed twice with 4 allstar teams

- wouldn't ever change how he played to accommodate others and couldn't help the Lakers attract any free agents on the back leg of his career.

DEBUNKEDX6
    I don't even care to debate any if that, it actually amused the shit out me that you did on a post meant to highlight how idiotic your thought was. Trust me i don't think champions are cancers, the fact you do is amusing though.