Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Why is KD so menstrual?

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob
    FGA counts three's right? I think NBA.com separates the attempts in the box scores. Not sure though. They seem to count it as a separate entity.

He's at like 6.4 or something right now, but I think he was even higher before. Still very, very good.

Overall his game has improved. Reporters should be praising him and his individual game, not harassing him over his free agency. I understand asking about it near the end of the season, but to do it over and over before the all-star break is asinine.
    Oh, so now is not "he take on 13 shots" or "he has stretches where he takes 15 shots" etc.. Now you're gonna act like you just did read the numbers properly? Man, just hold the L and FOH.

KD NEVER averaged 6.4 APG in his career. He's at 6.0 right now.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Oh, so now is not "he take on 13 shots" or "he has stretches where he takes 15 shots" etc.. Now you're gonna act like you just did read the numbers properly? Man, just hold the L and FOH.

KD NEVER averaged 6.4 APG in his career. He's at 6.0 right now.
    Nah I ain't takin no L the box scores confused me.

I think he had more earlier in the season but it might have dipped a little go check for me you're good with box scores.

Because he thought going to Golden State and winning one, two any probably three rings would over-take LeBron universally as the greatest player in the world...and it didn't. If anything it made him look weak.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob
    Nah I ain't takin no L the box scores confused me.

I think he had more earlier in the season but it might have dipped a little go check for me you're good with box scores.
    You can keep shifting the goal posts all you want, but you are a massive fraud. You got caught making shit up (like you always do). Hold the L and move on.

I usually hit open layups Boki4MVP's Avatar

Kd acts like a dope fiend who hasn

KD doesn't like that guy, apparently.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Living in that sh!thole OKC destroyed him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Because deep down he KNOWS he's a coward and that he'll always be viewed as such.

Dude just won b2b finals MVP with gaudy finals numbers and literally nobody cares. It really hurts KD because he was delusional enough to think that winning would make people respect him more.

Sorry, Kev. Nothing impressive about going off when you've got a 73 win team behind you to pick up your slack. Zero pressure.
    Exactly this.

He just completely miscalculated the narrative about him joining the Warriors.

He thought it would be more like KG going to the Celtics or Lebron going to the Heat.

What he didn't realize, which makes you question his intelligence, is that joining a team that already won and then set the wins record without you...was taking things way too far.

So he's all bent out of shape over it and he's lashing out like an insecure middle school kid.

3-time NBA All-Star

the only menstruals really are the bron stans who got exposed by KD as the statnerds that they are and for shitting on bron for 2 finals in a row.