Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Why is KD so menstrual?

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Couldn't win with a super stacked team of Westbrook + James Harden. Fled OKC when things got tough. Joined the same team that spanked him in the WCF. Got punked by his own teammate Draymond Green.

Yea, he's menstrual.
    Whoa

It's ovaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob
    I see nothing wrong with what he said or did. He's just tired of providing sound bites to dishonest reporters. Even during the Draymond debacle, they "read his lips" saying that he said "that's why I'm out" when he literally did not say that.

Futhrtmore, they have been harassing both him and Kyrie about going to NY. It's dumb.

He's averaging 27/7/7, can we talk about that? Can we talk about how great of a passer he has become? How he guards 1-5 on switches? How he's probably the best player in the world atm? And how he does all of this while shooting 13 shots a game while his contemporaries shoot 16-17+? Sometimes on threes alone?

He has elevated his game while taking a back seat. Let's talk about that.
    Why do you ALWAYS make up shit?

I've said this before and I'll say it again. It takes like 10 seconds to fact check your BS.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Why do you ALWAYS make up shit?

I've said this before and I'll say it again. It takes like 10 seconds to fact check your BS.
    You're right he's actually at 18, but he goes on stretches where he'll barely put up 15 shots. I think it's inflated because of the stretch where Curry and Draymond went down.

You're right he's actually at 18, but he goes on stretches where he'll barely put up 15 shots. I think it's inflated because of the stretch where Curry and Draymond went down.
    Lies again. He's at 18.9, which rounds to 19 shots a game. Not 18. Since Curry's return, KD has been talking 18 shots a game. The longest stretch of his with the fewest shot attempts is at 14.3 and that's a 6 game stretch. Most of those game, he played ~30 MPG. Curry and Green missed like 2 of those game, in which KD took 15 shots a game.

Again, you said KD takes 13 shots a game, which is not even remotely true, you bumped up his APG to 7 for some inexplicable reason, and now you're saying he goes on stretches where he'll "barely put up 15 shots", when he has ONE such tiny ass stretch?

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Dude acts like a woman on her period. He thinks the world conspires against him and only manages to keep a target on him. The media is as interested in his life as every other NBA player. Lebron receives more criticism yet he keeps his cool and knows how to shift the narrative to his benefit. KD needs a therapist to vent off.
    He knows we know he doesn

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Lies again. He's at 18.9, which rounds to 19 shots a game. Not 18. Since Curry's return, KD has been talking 18 shots a game. The longest stretch of his with the fewest shot attempts is at 14.3 and that's a 6 game stretch. Most of those game, he played ~30 MPG. Curry and Green missed like 2 of those game, in which KD took 15 shots a game.

Again, you said KD takes 13 shots a game, which is not even remotely true, you bumped up his APG to 7 for some inexplicable reason, and now you're saying he goes on stretches where he'll "barely put up 15 shots", when he has ONE such tiny ass stretch?
    FGA counts three's right? I think NBA.com separates the attempts in the box scores. Not sure though. They seem to count it as a separate entity.

He's at like 6.4 or something right now, but I think he was even higher before. Still very, very good.

Overall his game has improved. Reporters should be praising him and his individual game, not harassing him over his free agency. I understand asking about it near the end of the season, but to do it over and over before the all-star break is asinine.

Decent college freshman game3524's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Can we talk about how he's playing with 4 other All-NBA players in the starting lineup, in their prime? Including 2 of the best 3pt shooters in the league and one of the best shooting bigs in the league. How he never gets doubled teamed.

He tells reporters to grow up, but he's the one with like 50 instagram burner accounts.....
    You act like KD wasn't doing this in OKC.

His numbers are pretty much identical to his last season there in 2016 and that team had no spacing.

LeBron and Curry stans get upset, but the fact is GS isn't winning the last two years without him. He was the difference.

I see nothing wrong with what he said or did. He's just tired of providing sound bites to dishonest reporters. Even during the Draymond debacle, they "read his lips" saying that he said "that's why I'm out" when he literally did not say that.

Futhrtmore, they have been harassing both him and Kyrie about going to NY. It's dumb.

He's averaging 27/7/7, can we talk about that? Can we talk about how great of a passer he has become? How he guards 1-5 on switches? How he's probably the best player in the world atm? And how he does all of this while shooting 13 shots a game while his contemporaries shoot 16-17+? Sometimes on threes alone?

He has elevated his game while taking a back seat. Let's talk about that.
    NBA fans and media are flaming hypocrites. They complain all the time about guys like Russ and Harden hogging the ball and stat padding and here we have Durant, who actually plays the game what they say is the "right" way and yet all we here about is how weak his decision was and where is he going next.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by game3524
    You act like KD wasn't doing this in OKC.

His numbers are pretty much identical to his last season there in 2016 and that team had no spacing.

LeBron and Curry stans get upset, but the fact is GS isn't winning the last two years without him. He was the difference.
    Thanks for the low iq contribution!

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Thanks for the low iq contribution!
    Look, I am sorry LeBron daddy dicked Steph in 2016. I really am sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Dude acts like a woman on her period.
    and you never had a woman. Period!

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

I'm pretty sure it's because he doesn't know how to talk to girls

3-time NBA All-Star

I see bron stans being mad at what KD did. These cowards. LOL can dish it but cant take it.

3-time NBA All-Star

And its obvious already that the media is pro lebron so they want to paint KD as the bad guy. Thats why they are baiting him to answer those questions to make him even look more bad. Simple as that. KD knows it. Only a low IQ cant see it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by game3524
    Look, I am sorry LeBron daddy dicked Steph in 2016. I really am sorry about that.
    Keep the low iq takes coming brotha!