Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: [Wojnarowski] Toronto is nearing an agreement to land Marc Gasol, league sources tell

Good-ass deal for the Raps. Most of America is stupid with basketball and won't tune in to watch a Bucks/Raps ECF but they'll be missing out.

I don't see how the Celtics or Sixers get past that as currently constituted, even with Philly making the Harris move.

Banned

Default Re: [Wojnarowski] Toronto is nearing an agreement to land Marc Gasol, league sources tell

only true basketball fans know the overall impact of a marc gasol. hes infinitely better than jonas and ibaka

Given JV [who I love] was injured the last 25 games, we basically replaced 10 minutes of Greg Monroe a night with Marc Gasol.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

huge move. was confused as to why CHA was pushing hard to get him given that team wasnt going to amount to anything this season. but TOR, damn..... my bodys ready for playoff basketball

Major pickup for Toronto if this goes through
    Last edited by Phoenix; 02-07-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Nice move.

They probably get a buyout rotation player as well.

Damn, for the first time in forever, the East playoffs really are going to be interesting.
    Yeah I'm loving Milwaukee and Philly's moves, this would be a great one too

I think Boston needs to do something as well just to shore up their frontline, unless they're certain they're getting AD in the offseason

Whooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fap party at my place 7pm sharp none of you nerds invited it'll just be me and my big screen TVs.

Whooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes!

Thank god CJ is gone!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    huge move. was confused as to why CHA was pushing hard to get him given that team wasnt going to amount to anything this season. but TOR, damn..... my bodys ready for playoff basketball
    Jordan wanted the playoffs, even the 8th seed if need be.

On paper it seems good, we'll seee how it amounts to an actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    Thank god CJ is gone!!!!!!
    most underrated part of this trade. CJ can go brick elsewhere now.

Ever since CJ bricked that game winning shot attempt that was supposed to be PGs shot on the Pacers I knew this guy was complete blackhole trash that wouldn't help to win at all.

Good riddance.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    only true basketball fans know the overall impact of a marc gasol. hes infinitely better than jonas and ibaka
    Yep.

Raps are very strong now and have a team built to beat GSW.

Warriors better hope Cousins stay healthy.

Kawhi and Siakam are Durant stoppers.

Green at Klay and Curry.