Made that high school varsity squad

Default Lakers will make as 8th seed, NBA will not pass on Warriors - Lakers first round

Book it, NBA refs will help Lakers get 8th seed.

Default Re: Lakers will make as 8th seed, NBA will not pass on Warriors - Lakers first round

Yeah, but do you think Lebron will go 100 percent to reach a playoff spot??

That means playing all remaining games 35-40 minutes a night. With a tough schedule.

He knows the outcome of facing the Warriors.

He already took his time with his injury, ducked the Warriors game...

Also heard that he would have came back earlier if it's the playoffs right now.

I didn't see and don't expect a real urgency on Lebron's part to exert himself for making the 8th seed... only to get swept by Golden State

His comments "I'm not chasing anything" are also not exactly speaking for a desire of winning / playoff success...

Let's say the Lakers lose a few more games in a row now and it would be an uphill battle to make the playoffs: I wouldn't be shocked if Lebron would rather preserve himself for next season than going hard up to 40 minutes a night, to somehow make the playoffs...
    Last edited by D-Wait; 02-07-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar

Default Re: Lakers will make as 8th seed, NBA will not pass on Warriors - Lakers first round

They need the 7th seed.

I legit think this Lebron led Lakers team can give Denver a run.

Jokic Stan

Nah they won't make the playoffs. I called it before the season started since it all relies on Lebron and if he ever missed significant time due to injury then its over.

If it were up to the NBA Kobe would have met Lebron in the Finals.

The better team always wins. Period.

You people claim NBA is fixed but still watch it. I would never watch any sports that I know is fixed.

Nobody wants to see LeBron in the playoffs. Hell, nobody wants to see him play at all.

His career is over.