Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Most deserved rings you witnessed (Players and series you have watched)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    You lost me at Kobe 2010 bud

But then I saw Kyrie 2016 and I knew you are trolling
    Kobe himself said that was his best title because of how tough Boston was. He would never hear the end of it if he lost because people would be saying his 09 title was a fluke and that he lost to Boston twice in 3 years. It solidified him the way 2016 did for LeBron or 2011 did for Dirk.

How am I trolling lol, it's all opinion.

Default Re: Most deserved rings you witnessed (Players and series you have watched)

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Kobe himself said that was his best title because of how tough Boston was. He would never hear the end of it if he lost because people would be saying his 09 title was a fluke and that he lost to Boston twice in 3 years. It solidified him the way 2016 did for LeBron or 2011 did for Dirk.
    Sorry. His sever decline in performance was dissapointing. He badly needed his teammates to step up for him. He almost singlehandedly lost the Lakers the title shooting only bricks the whole game 7.

Every ring is deserved at some level. But not top 5 deserved.

Sorry. His sever decline in performance was dissapointing. He badly needed his teammates to step up for him. He almost singlehandedly lost the Lakers the title shooting only bricks the whole game 7.

Every ring is deserved at some level. But not top 5 deserved.
    Everyone shot bricks in that series though, it wasn't a series based on offense. Kobe overall was the best player in that series, he made the momentum changing plays and kept them afloat with 15 boards and 15 FT attempts in game 7. He also was playing heavily injured at the time with his broken finger and injured knee.

I'd say beating one of the best defenses of all time is well deserved.
    Last edited by sammichoffate; 02-07-2019 at 10:17 PM.

You lost me at Kobe 2010 bud

But then I saw Kyrie 2016 and I knew you are trolling
    Got his revenge on Steve Nash, got his revenge on Boston, got 1 more than Shaq.

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Everyone shot bricks in that series though, it wasn't a series based on offense. Kobe overall was the best player in that series, he made the momentum changing plays and kept them afloat with 15 boards and 15 FT attempts in game 7.

I'd say beating one of the best defenses of all time is well deserved.
    I mean no insult but I am always amazed at people mentioning Kobe

Last 5 years

1. 2016 cavs
    2. 2014 spurs

3. 2015 warriors

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Last 5 years

1. 2016 cavs
    2. 2014 spurs

3. 2015 warriors
    Honestly I would put 2018 Houston Rockets before the 2015 Warriors.

[QUOTE=Andrei89]I mean no insult but I am always amazed at people mentioning Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by BigKAT
    Honestly I would put 2018 Houston Rockets before the 2015 Warriors.
    Yeah that was rough cp went down for game 7. I have no problem ranking them over the warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Yeah that was rough cp went down for game 7. I have no problem ranking them over the warriors.
    Actually CP went down for game 6 and 7 no?

Actually CP went down for game 6 and 7 no?
    cant remember just remember the warriors being bitches in typical fashion.

draymond would be the worst number one or number two option in the league and kd needs to prove that he can win without a 73-win team.

curry klay and iggy are the only ones on the team that deserve the rings.

Here are the years that stuck with me:

95 Rockets, defending champs turned underdogs proved em all wrong perhaps my favorite top to bottom finals run.

98 Bulls just a gutsy last run for the bulls/ Mj and had a storybook ending.

04 Pistons even though a rooted against them that year i respect what they were able to accomplish.

09 Lakers because Kobe deserved to prove he could win on his own.

11 Mavs, rooted against them but in hindsight their run was almost as good as the 95 rockets top to bottom imo.

16 Cavs we all know what happened there.

91 Mj
    92 Mj
    93 Mj
    94 X
    95 Hakeem
    96 Mj
    97 Mj
    98 Mj
    99 X
    00 Shaq
    01 Shaq
    02 X
    03 Duncan
    04 Billups
    05 X
    06 X
    07 Parker
    08 X
    09 Kobe
    10 Kobe
    11 Dirk
    12 X
    13 X
    14 K.leonard
    15 should of been Curry
    16 X
    17 Durant
    18 Durant
    Last edited by Real14; 02-08-2019 at 12:46 AM.

1991 Jordan

1994 & 1995 Hakeem

2000 Shaq

2003 Duncan

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

That I witnessed in chronological order.....

95 Rockets. Agreed with everything sdot said. Hakeem,Clyde finally gets his. The underdog. Low seed. Sweep of Shaq and Penny. Granted who knows what happens if Anderson hits one FT......

96 Bulls. MJ full season back. Takes over league. GOAT team. Just completely annihilated competition and let the foot off gas to win the title at home. Image of MJ sobbing on the floor will stick with most people's minds.

00 Lakers. Shaq finally gets his wrong. Dominant season. Jackson comes back to coach the new dynasty. LA's first title in over a decade.

09 Lakers. Kobe gets the monkey off his back. Proves he can win without Shaq. Solidifies his ATG status.

11 Mavs. Dirk breaks thru with clutch performances throughout the playoff run. Dismantling the back to back Champs. Taking out young OKC. The comeback in game 2 against the Heat. Kidd and JT with back breaking 3s all series

12 Heat. Bron and Wade just on a mission. The great back and forth against the Celts. Then taking out the still young Thunder to finally give justify LeBron's decision.

14 Spurs. Only because of how they lost the previous year. Just straight up murdering Miami on a historical rate.

17 Warriors. KD made the right choice. The team gelled from day 1 unlike the previous superteam in Miami and it did what it set out to do. Money well spent.

Good thread OP.