Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default 6 rushed questions for no good reason.

1. All these players are in unrestricted free agency this summer in order who do you make offers to first? All in their primes and about 5 years 160 million just to begin negotiations. Other teams are talking to them. Who do you make your best offer to first?

Rasheed Wallace
    Baron Davis
    Klay Thompson
    Peja

Anyone there you arent willing to pay 160 million?

2. Better footwork than shown at any point of Lebrons NBA career?

3. Do you only know you love her once you've let her go? The song makes a compelling case and the hook is pretty great...but I disagree with its premise for the most part.

If you had that moment vs Jordan would you frame a still photo of it and hang it in your home or play it cool like its just another 2 points?

And now I must fulfill my obligations as a Bulls fan and also post:

For the record.

Which team would you rather have for a 7 game series vs the Bucks?

The Celtics with Kyrie Irving under the condition he cant dribble the ball....period.

or

The rockets with James Harden on the condition he cant pass....period?

The only people who know about the condition are you, your teams head coach, and the players on the team. The fans, announcers, and other team do not know....but presumably will figure out something is wrong pretty soon. Both must play 35 minutes or more and have 100% healthy rosters(so Capela is back). Which is a bigger obstacle to victory? Lets say you have 50,000 dollars on the win. You pick the team....they beat the Bucks in a 7 game series under these conditions...you get 50K.

Who you got?

Coach is Brad Stevens

Roster is

Mark Price
    Ben Gordon
    Bruce Bowen
    Brandon Bass
    Peak Dirk
    Tim Thomas
    Brook Lopez
    Roy Hibbert
    Nuggets Jr Smith
    Seth Curry
    Austin Rivers

In todays east. How do they do?

Banned

Default Re: 6 rushed questions for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

2. Better footwork than shown at any point of Lebrons NBA career?

are you saying this was good footwork? because he did a 2 foot planted hop step off of a 1.5 step gather. then decided he'd start pivoting.. which is a travel

My original question was "Is this a travel" which I decided was....probably not. And definitely not by todays standards. I had it left over from some old topic on officiating and didnt have anything else to do with it once I decided it was probably legalish enough not to argue about. I have SOOOOOOOO many traveling/carry clips I keep putting aside for complaining old hater topics ill probably never make. I decided this one wasnt egregious enough. And it falls into the "Too clean to call" pile with like 30 of Hakeems dreamshakes that technically had a moving pivot.

Banned

My original question was "Is this a travel" which I decided was....probably not. And definitely not by todays standards. I had it left over from some old topic on officiating and didnt have anything else to do with it once I decided it was probably legalish enough not to argue about. I have SOOOOOOOO many traveling/carry clips I keep putting aside for complaining old hater topics ill probably never make. I decided this one wasnt egregious enough. And it falls into the "Too clean to call" pile with like 30 of Hakeems dreamshakes that technically had a moving pivot.

most of the time i go by fiba rules ( real basketball ) when discussing a rules issue. its a travel

just because the nba turns a blind eye doesn't mean its not clearly in the rule book that you can't start pivoting after a hop step

its still in the nba rule book whether or not the leagues protecting its stars

1. Rasheed. Provides spacing, attitude (too much sometimes) and defense.

2. I hope he has had better footwork at some point in his career because all I see in that play is some clumsy moves by him exccept the last one and pathetic defense.

3. We don't appreciate what we have until it is gone. I think it is true in a big part. We don't realise that we might live better nowadays than in those "good old times".

4. If I'm an NBA player I think I should have more pride than that. But, if it was an special occasion, like my first game in the NBA or my first 2 points, I would probably do it.

5. The rockets with James Harden on the condition he cant pass. The other team would figure out earlier Irving not dribbling the ball, and he wouldn't be able to shoot with a defender on him. Harden would still be able to score and draw fouls.

6. Good shooting, good defense, good coaching and Dirk. NBA Finals.

I remember having people arguing over this one:

Seemed 50/50 but both sides were SO sure it either is or isnt legal.

There are at least 2 things wrong with it but im not sure its ever called...today.

most of the time i go by fiba rules ( real basketball ) when discussing a rules issue. its a travel
    I have like 20 gifs ready on that issue ill never be bored enough to flesh out a topic on. I found damn near every travel called on team USA in international play.

I felt I was kinda running the issue into the ground so I left it alone.

They get you mostly on footwork out of the triple threat I noticed. Guys ALWAYS take that step before dribbling in the NBA and they shut it down internationally. Then guys looking all upset like they didnt learn you couldnt do that at age 7.

Banned

There are at least 2 things wrong with it but im not sure its ever called...today.

thats clearly a travel. are you blind. and of course it wouldn't be called today. the nba's a joke

they may still call it depending on who does it though

btw i referee'd for about 5 years in a competitive league ( ages 10-14 or so )

Banned

before the nba rule book said you could take 1.5 steps... a gather and a full step. they changed it to 2.5 steps. a gather and 2 full steps

right foot 0.5 step gather

left foot 1.0 step ( first full step )

right foot 2.0 step ( 2nd full step )

now kobe must go up with a shot with 2 feet

instead:

left foot 3.0 step ( 3rd full step )

I said it was a travel. I believe Orlando Magic said it was. Warriorfan and others disagreed.

I believe there was a disagreement on this one as well but that topic was lost in the great purge so I can

What is 50/50 here? It's a clear travel.

Banned

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I said it was a travel. I believe Orlando Magic said it was. Warriorfan and others disagreed.

I believe there was a disagreement on this one as well but that topic was lost in the great purge so I can

Quote Originally Posted by loadingthelife
    What is 50/50 here? It's a clear travel.

I don

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I said it was a travel. I believe Orlando Magic said it was. Warriorfan and others disagreed.

Wallace
    Thompson/Peja
    Davis, who I wouldn't pay that much. Never liked how he always looked fat and out of shape.

Thompson is better on D than Peja, easy, but Peja on this league? Three after three after three...