Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Why do people say Kobe is more skilled than mj?

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    find me a kibe windmill dunk after the 2003 season

he did like 6 or 7 full extension windmills prior to that major knee injury in the 2003 playoffs

and im not talking a baseline reverse.. im talking about a real one

kobe didnt have the verticality anymore
    you're just a ridiculous kobe stan at this time it's just pathetic

you're a good poster but gawd damn this is bordering on l39ron levels of stanning

you're literally worse than that mj nut hugger on this forum you bitched about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMjlW9K1AUE

the guy has to DUCK his head in like clip number 5. A 360 right after that???????????

kenneth... just stop

/endthread

The ISH'ers Champion!

I see some are trying to divide the partnership by throwing wrenches....

Ain't gonna work.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by paksat
    you're just a ridiculous kobe stan at this time it's just pathetic

you're a good poster but gawd damn this is bordering on l39ron levels of stanning

you're literally worse than that mj nut hugger on this forum you bitched about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMjlW9K1AUE

the guy has to DUCK his head in like clip number 5. A 360 right after that???????????

kenneth... just stop

his head didn't get over the mesh on any of those dunks while before the knee surgery that got him in trouble in colorado he was pulling off dunks with his near near rim level

he lost a ton of athleticism... whoever denies this is just fat out retarded

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10
    /endthread

everyone ITT that isn't a MJ nuttboy or kobe stan is saying kobe is more skilled while mj was better

jordan did what he could do better than any guard. he got to the rim/finished and hit his 10 footers like nobodies business

his first step/power was unmatched by anyone playing at the time

his hand size was shaqlike

he could palm the ball like a grapefruit which enabled him to dunk with ease and almost change direction in mid air without losing control

he had the best career ever arguably with kareem/russell

hes ahead of kobe all time

but kobe knew more tricks/skills to make up for the fact that other guys around the league were just as fast/quick and could meet him at the rim

kobe was dunking through people while mj was hanging over them waiting for them to drop so he could flush it.. kobe just smashed through people for most of his

how anyone can't understand these points is beyond me... you jordan ******gers are relentlessly selfish/greedy and are unable to give even when you already won. you already have the GOAT or arguable one. what more do you want?

if jordan was as skilled as kobe he woulda dropped 100 in that godly frame

3-time NBA All-Star

everyone ITT that isn't a MJ nuttboy or kobe stan is saying kobe is more skilled while mj was better

jordan did what he could do better than any guard. he got to the rim/finished and hit his 10 footers like nobodies business

his first step/power was unmatched by anyone playing at the time

his hand size was shaqlike

he could palm the ball like a grapefruit which enabled him to dunk with ease and almost change direction in mid air without losing control

he had the best career ever arguably with kareem/russell

hes ahead of kobe all time

but kobe knew more tricks/skills to make up for the fact that other guys around the league were just as fast/quick and could meet him at the rim

kobe was dunking through people while mj was hanging over them waiting for them to drop so he could flush it.. kobe just smashed through people for most of his

how anyone can't understand these points is beyond me... you jordan ******gers are relentlessly selfish/greedy and are unable to give even when you already won. you already have the GOAT or arguable one. what more do you want?

if jordan was as skilled as kobe he woulda dropped 100 in that godly frame
    again outside of three point shooting I don't know where Kobe is more skilled. In every other area theyre either equal or mj is better so how is Kobe more skilled? I think because Kobe had flashier handles and took alot of crazy tough shots people think he's more skilled. I guess it just depends on what you consider more skilled.

Kobe's STILL the most polarizing basketball player and he's long retired

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    again outside of three point shooting I don't know where Kobe is more skilled. In every other area theyre either equal or mj is better so how is Kobe more skilled? I think because Kobe had flashier handles and took alot of crazy tough shots people think he's more skilled. I guess it just depends on what you consider more skilled.
    youre obviously biased. you might say the same about me. the proof is in the others agreeing with me on this

non mj and non kobe fans all say kobe was more skilled while mj was the better player. just because you cant see it doesnt mean its not true.

you have to accept that youre part of a minority opinion among non biased individuals

you lost. the thread speaks for itself. all 3rd party posters are on my side

stop replying already

3-time NBA All-Star

youre obviously biased. you might say the same about me. the proof is in the others agreeing with me on this

non mj and non kobe fans all say kobe was more skilled while mj was the better player. just because you cant see it doesnt mean its not true.

you have to accept that youre part of a minority opinion among non biased individuals

you lost. the thread speaks for itself. all 3rd party posters are on my side

stop replying already
    Again I can't lose homeboy mj and Kobe are probably my 2 favorite players of all time. I just think mj is a little better is all.

And just because the majority says Kobe is more skilled it doesn't make it true either. How many times in the history of mankind has the majority been wrong? Plus I bet the majority of people on here grew up watching Kobe and only know mj from his older years and or highlight videos so even though they may say there not bias they probably kind of are.

It's all good to just say Kobe is more skilled but when you look at all the areas that make up basketball skill the only area that Kobe is more skilled at is 3 point shooting. Nobody has really been able to argue that. They just keep saying Kobe is more skilled. Couple guys said ball handling which was debunked and couple guys said footwork which was also debunked.

You and the majority are wrong on this one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    I just think mj is a little better is all.

nobody said kobe was better than mj

skills:

Ball handling: Kobe > MJ
    Playmaking: Kobe = MJ

Rebounding: Kobe = MJ
    Outside Shooting: Kobe > MJ
    Mid Range Shooting: Kobe = MJ

Driving: MJ > Kobe
    Finishing: MJ > Kobe
    Post Moves: Kobe > MJ
    Footwork/Counters: Kobe > MJ
    Off Hand: Kobe > MJ

Defense: MJ > Kobe

and the things jordans better at kobe also does extremely well

while outside shooting is something totally out of jordans realm of possibility

WOW just let the thread die

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10
    WOW just let the thread die

seriously. nobody in their right mind has MJ as a more talented player than kobe

notice today pierce and tmac were saying "KOBE" would drop 100 in todays game

jordan is the 6 for 6 with 6 finals mvps guy. he was a winner. hes arguable goat. why isn't that enough for some people