Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Russell Westbrook: 41.2% FG, 24.4% 3FG - Stat-Padder, overrated, you name it

Disuss

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Russell Westbrook: 41.2% FG, 24.4% 3FG - Stat-Padder, overrated, you name it

1 game from the 2 seed....putting up like 14 assists a game the last couple weeks. Among the most hated on players in basketball. Hard to be overrated on here when the only time your name is mentioned its to hate.

They arent gonna win the title because the Warriors will...I dont know what else his team could accomplish other than having a great record then losing in the playoffs.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Russell Westbrook: 41.2% FG, 24.4% 3FG - Stat-Padder, overrated, you name it

Russell has done a better job and keeping his FGA down. If he keeps it up the Thunder will be in a good place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    1 game from the 2 seed....putting up like 14 assists a game the last couple weeks. Among the most hated on players in basketball. Hard to be overrated on here when the only time your name is mentioned its to hate.

They arent gonna win the title because the Warriors will...I dont know what else his team could accomplish other than having a great record then losing in the playoffs.
    Paul George and Westbrook lost to rookie Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert

They ain't getting past the second round.

A philly team with 5 stars the oldest of them being 33 and 1 being the previous seasons MVP and FMVP lost to an actual crackhead who was then banned from the NBA and Bernard Kings little brother.

Shit happens.

And what would getting past the second round even accomplish?

I swear people get caught up in the most irrelevant bullshit on here.

50 people have spent years obsessing over a guy who won 3 NBA titles because he didnt win 5 or 6....you think losing in the conference finals is gonna matter to people?

The Warriors will win the west and literally nothing done by anyone else means anything. This is pretty much a lost era. Everyone playing for a #2 spot nobody is gonna care about.

A philly team with 5 stars the oldest of them being 33 and 1 being the previous seasons MVP and FMVP lost an an actual crackhead who was then banned from the NBA and Bernard Kings little brother.

Shit happens.

And what would getting past the second round even accomplish?

I swear people get caught up in the most irrelevant bullshit on here.

50 people have spent years obsessing over a guy who won 3 NBA titles because he didnt win 5 or 6....you think losing in the conference finals is gonna matter to people?

The Warriors will win the west and literally nothing done by anyone else means anything. This is pretty much a lost era. Everyone playing for a #2 spot nobody is gonna care about.
    Since no one but the Warriors has a chance at winning the title, you are telling me that it's okay to lose in the first round? Especially, when you are the favorite? Is that right?

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

PG is carrying the team, the OKC are that hihg up because of PG not russ

14 assists and what 6 TOs per game for throwing uncontrolled passes all day long (since thats how much he handles the rock) gtfo another manufactured star in the mould of Harden

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic
    14 assists and what 6 TOs per game for throwing uncontrolled passes all day long (since thats how much he handles the rock) gtfo another manufactured star in the mould of Harden
    I think the most manufactured is that fraud Rose. Dude doesn't even play and continues to have DNPs while the Timberwolves keep falling further out of the playoff race but stay jealous and post in more Westbrook threads

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Westbrook is awesome. No he is not perfect and he can sometimes even be infuriating. Westbrook is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Since no one but the Warriors has a chance at winning the title, you are telling me that it's okay to lose in the first round? Especially, when you are the favorite? Is that right?

Some franchise with no standards might celebrate a first or second round win but really?

Thats the kind of shit that doesnt even make a 6 paragraph career recap.

Everything is such a huge deal to haters or "stans" then 5 years later the only people who even remember the minute details like what exact round a team that couldnt win lost are psychos like me who remember everything that ever happened in the NBA.

When failure is certain what kind of consolation prize is losing in the conference finals? You been feeling good as a Raptor fan last few years? Besides youre gonna hate no matter when it happens. Its just like Lebron haters or any others. It doesnt matter when they fail just that it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I think the most manufactured is that fraud Rose. Dude doesn't even play and continues to have DNPs while the Timberwolves keep falling further out of the playoff race but stay jealous and post in more Westbrook threads
    All those AS votes and he STILL couldn't get into the game.

Players and coaches said nah bruh.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Paul George and Westbrook lost to rookie Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert

They ain't getting past the second round.
    A bit unfair.

They also had Carmelo on the team with Donovan refusing to play Grant.

For starters, the Jazz were really good last year, but Melo playing 32 minutes a game in that series is one of the worst coaching decisions in terms of player rotations I can remember.

Now, to Russ...his efficiency is a real problem if this team wants to actually make noise in the playoffs. I can't imagine they can play at an optimal level with him shooting this poorly...

However, it does speak to just how impactful he really is when he can shoot this poorly and have his team playing this well around him...with George easily playing the best ball of his career...

Certainly isn't helping the narrative that other players can't play at an optimal level next to Russ.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    All those AS votes and he STILL couldn't get into the game.

Players and coaches said nah bruh.

Why has he stopped taking pull up jumpers off the dribble????? He was one of the best in the league at it now he settles for bricks.