Default If LeBron played in the handchecking era he would have been another Corey Maggette

Very athletic player with no skills. LeBron made his career out of bulldozing over people. If he played in the era of more physical defenses he wouldnt have been able to do anything.

NBA Legend

Default Re: If LeBron played in the handchecking era he would have been another Corey Maggette

I dunno. At the moment it looks like Kobe is the superstar who most closely resembles Maggette.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: If LeBron played in the handchecking era he would have been another Corey Maggette

Mods?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    I dunno. At the moment it looks like Kobe is the superstar who most closely resembles Maggette.
    I see what you did there.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Im gonna make this a "Choose your path" post.

If you hate Lebron scroll down. If you love Lebron skip to the bottom and scroll up. We clear on the rules? Ok. Here we go....

Lebron traveled.

7 players from the handcheck era think its stupid to even ask if Lebron would still be a superstar in the 80s and 90s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGSMo1mW2LY