Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default Mikey Jordan faced against ZERO perimeter defense

Just imagine it, thinking Mike would be special in this era when he was battling the likes of Ehlo, Starks, Hornacek, on the wing

Bron was facing guys like Kawhi, Iggy, Draymond, PG13, Butler in the playoffs while MJ was facing Ehlo, Starks, Hornacek, Terry Porter.

Is this really a comparison? Now imagine Mike sucks at 3s. So in this era he wuld be a liability on offense with no 3 shooting skills plus no more free passes facing John Starks on the wing. Imagine Kawhi or PG13 locking MJ up on the wing.

If Jordan played in this era = 23 ppg on 38%

I promise these pics are not photoshopped this is real stuff:

WARNING MJ FANS WILL NOT LIKE THIS

Versus...

Notice a difference???

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Mikey Jordan faced against ZERO perimeter defense

You realize that the % of white or non-black players is the same as the 80's and 90's right?

I can post pictures of Diaw, Barea, Bonner and the like, but that would omit Iggy, kawhi, etc, just like you're omitting rodman, drexler, mckey, payton, dumars, etc.

Of course, MJ also faced vastly superior paint and rim protection, including the greatest big men of all time; the golden era of bigs

I wish OPs mom had sperm defense

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    You realize that the % of white or non-black players is the same as the 80's and 90's right?

I can post pictures of Diaw, Barea, Bonner and the like, but that would omit Iggy, kawhi, etc, just like you're omitting rodman, drexler, mckey, payton, dumars, etc.

Of course, MJ also faced vastly superior paint and rim protection, along with the greatest big men of all time
    Dumb thread
    Pippen, Rodman, Horace Grant, Harper etc.

Jordan's toughest battles came in practice, all the best defenders of the time were on his ridiculously stacked teams

Tell us more about LeBron's stats!

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    I wish OPs mom had sperm defense
    Seconded.

Jordan is the goat and whatever braindead Lebron stans say is not gonna change that. keep opening threads, faggat

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Pippen, Rodman, Horace Grant, Harper etc.

Jordan's toughest battles came in practice, all the best defenders of the time were on his ridiculously stacked teams
    Damm those Bulls teams were stacked through the roof

Imagine having 3 other atg defenders on the same team

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball

Of course, MJ also faced vastly superior paint and rim protection, including the greatest big men of all time; the golden era of bigs

Umm, what does white have to do with this?? Mikey faced weak scrubs on the perimter and Bron faced elite defense. Facts or nah

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic
    Jordan is the goat and whatever braindead Lebron stans say is not gonna change that. keep opening threads, faggat
    Not even close

Stick around a while youll learn sumthin

Banned

Why is this level of open racism allowed? This is seriously disgusting.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Mj dominated the paint in a big man's league are you trying to make our points for us? I wouldn't talk about weak defense to much when curry has guarded lebron for some reason bron can't post him up or make a play against him he passes out.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay
    Umm, what does white have to do with this?? Mikey faced weak scrubs on the perimter and Bron faced elite defense. Facts or nah
    Not only did MJ face all the same perimeter athletes that lebron did, but he faced them with hand-checking and physical defense, while lebron enjoys league-mandated, hand-off defense...

Today's league is cupcake.. previous era greats would crush it..

i.e. hakeem would take embiid to school.. MJ would crush harden... bird and magic would show lebron/durant the right way to play and mentality to win.. and on and on.. Kemp would run circles around slow-ass Blake.. rodman would get inside fragile kawhi's head... Pippen would lock up George.. Penny would show doncic how to post; kareem would teach AD..

The only guy that previous eras couldn't show anything to would be curry... But then he'd be Mahmood Rauf at best back then so who cares

I've never seen someone more desperate. He's worse than Wheels. In terms of pathetic life, obsession.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay
    Just imagine it, thinking Mike would be special in this era when he was battling the likes of Ehlo, Starks, Hornacek, on the wing

Bron was facing guys like Kawhi, Iggy, Draymond, PG13, Butler in the playoffs while MJ was facing Ehlo, Starks, Hornacek, Terry Porter.

Is this really a comparison? Now imagine Mike sucks at 3s. So in this era he wuld be a liability on offense with no 3 shooting skills plus no more free passes facing John Starks on the wing. Imagine Kawhi or PG13 locking MJ up on the wing.

If Jordan played in this era = 23 ppg on 38%

I promise these pics are not photoshopped this is real stuff:

WARNING MJ FANS WILL NOT LIKE THIS

Versus...

Notice a difference???
    Yes OP - I notice that in the first 3 pics 2 of the 3 defenders are touching the offensive player.

Where as nobody in the 2nd series of pics are allowed to touch anyone, or it's a "foul".