Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cohen ripping Trump a new one live

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    What *is* hilarious is that this guy went along with all of Trump's alleged shenanigans for YEARS "against his best judgement"(he repeated this shit phrase about 5x suggesting that he had any objection at all before I stopped watching) and then only decided to do something that goes along with his good judgement once it was essentially convenient to do so.

Convenient in serving less time...as stated above, many do the same when facing prison and or somewhat a better path going forward.

Pretty sure once he was questioned on how bad prosecution can make his life vs a couple years for coorperating, pretty sure that

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Criminals 'gon do what criminals 'gon do, and Michael Cohen is a criminal. That Trump would employ someone like this for such a long time is quite telling.
    Well my point is that he's clearly lying about going against his best judgement... which means that he's still actively lying to congress, to what extent I don't know but... I don't care about the rest. It doesn't interest me. I just find this tidbit hilarious.

Being honest would be "yeah, I did all of these things, I lied before and I'm telling the truth now for a better sentence... and here are the other details" instead of repeatedly trying to portray himself as some starstruck victim caught in an inescapable loop of wrongdoings. Come the **** on, eh? Lol. He's still lying.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

What *is* hilarious is that this guy went along with all of Trump's alleged shenanigans for YEARS "against his best judgement"(he repeated this shit phrase about 5x suggesting that he had any objection at all before I stopped watching) and then only decided to do something that goes along with his good judgement once it was essentially convenient to do so.
    That

you just described every criminal in the history of crime. well done.

Trump is gonna deny all of this and his supporters are going to love him even more.

Basically everyone knows Trump is a piece of shit human being but most dont care as long as they get their tax cuts and shit.

Well my point is that he's clearly lying about going against his best judgement... which means that he's still actively lying to congress, to what extent I don't know but... I don't care about the rest. It doesn't interest me. I just find this tidbit hilarious.

Being honest would be "yeah, I did all of these things, I lied before and I'm telling the truth now for a better sentence... and here are the other details" instead of repeatedly trying to portray himself as some starstruck victim caught in an inescapable loop of wrongdoings. Come the **** on, eh? Lol. He's still lying.
    He basically said that earlier, and has said that he is continuing to help the SDNY in hopes of reducing his sentence further. To your point, I honestly don't think he really considered the legality of the things he did for Trump as evinced by some of the illegal activities he engaged in apart from Trump. The truth is that he got caught and is now repentant, or pretending to be som but that's the case for most criminals. I'm just concerned about whether we can flip his criminality and find out about the criminality of others.

Snitches/rats serve a purpose.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Trump is gonna deny all of this and his supporters are going to love him even more.

Basically everyone knows Trump is a piece of shit human being but most dont care as long as they get their tax cuts and shit.

And what does that have to do with him being President? Or his legitimacy as President?

Absolutely nothing. That's what all this is about in the end. Everyone knows Bill Clinton is a piece of shit rapist, but shit, he had a pretty successful 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    And what does that have to do with him being President? Or his legitimacy as President?

Absolutely nothing. That's what all this is about in the end. Everyone knows Bill Clinton is a piece of shit rapist, but shit, he had a pretty successful 8 years.
    Agreed, nothing.

This whole hearing is just to hear about what a piece of shit he is.This is more of an embarrassment then anything else.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Agreed, nothing.

This whole hearing is just to hear about what a piece of shit he is.This is more of an embarrassment then anything else.

It's embarrassing though that the masses are more attracted to this than him being in Vietnam taking part in the denuclearization of North Korea.

Dumb Americans are putting more emphasis on another man smearing him rather than a valiant attempt at peace in that part of the world.

This is American society today. We are better than this.

Agreed, nothing.

Hmmm, I'm more convinced that Don Jr. is in legal jeopardy right now. The signing of the check could end up being a huge problem for him.

And there's the revelation that Cohen is helping in additional investigatory matters concerning Trump. That's relatively new and juicy info as well.

The Roger Stone/Trump discussion is another one. My guess is that Mueller already had that info, but it has or surely will lead to subpoenas of phone records as well as his secretary. I also believe Trump said he never talked to Stone about the e-mails, but according to Cohen, Trump was well aware that Assange had e-mails that he intended to release to damage Clinton. Let's hope he didn't lie to Mueller about that in his responses.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Hmmm, I'm more convinced that Don Jr. is in legal jeopardy right now. The signing of the check could end up being a huge problem for him.

And there's the revelation that Cohen is helping in additional investigatory matters concerning Trump. That's relatively new and juicy info as well.

The Roger Stone/Trump discussion is another one. My guess is that Mueller already had that info, but it has or surely will lead to subpoenas of phone records as well as his secretary. I also believe Trump said he never talked to Stone about the e-mails, but according to Cohen, Trump was well aware that Assange had e-mails that he intended to release to damage Clinton. Let's hope he didn't lie to Mueller about that in his responses.

He did say that don jr was paying him as well. I cant wait for the mueller report.

NBA Legend

I'm sure you work for a non profit and spend all your free time volunteering for charity

Faux-righteous, low IQ scrub.

Trump might just go down as the only president in history to win the Nobel Peace Prize and get impeached in the same year.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    I'm sure you work for a non profit and spend all your free time volunteering for charity

Faux-righteous, low IQ scrub.
    Yes I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Cohen is going to jail and Trump is going to denuclearize North Korea.

That is what is hilarious.
    It's so cute that you think NK will give up their nukes