Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Alex Jones on Joe Rogan 2-27-19

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Theres just nothing interesting about this guy or anything they talk about. Obviously I'm in the minority on that... but I couldn't make it past 30 minutes

Alex is a professional bullshit artist that appeals to the lowest common demoniator.

Alex jones appeals to WWE type fans and wannabe intellectuals

The Dr. Phil interview was much better and that was just an average one at best
    Careful with that edge fakkit.

6 million views in 2 days. People have been waiting to watch this nutjob for some time after he got blacklisted by the trillionaire companies.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Is Alex Jones a genius that the government wants to silence?

When Alex Jones seems like the guy with sense
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1h4pjr0XOg

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369

There's a lot going on in this podcast. I have about 35-40 minutes left but it's pretty interesting. I never liked Alex but I'm happy I got his perspective.

Some of the shit he said are true, I didn't fact check the remaining but there should be some evidence behind his theories. Human-pig hybrids, I see there's reason to believe this is happening strictly to provide organs to the wealthy.

The cell phone tower mind control thing, I find that hard to believe.

He rambles a lot, there wasn't any discussion primarily on one theory. He bounces too much in and out of theories that they should have did two podcasts separate and apart of one another to provide more details.

Alex Jones says 'form of psychosis' made him believe events like Sandy Hook massacre were staged

This week, Jones acknowledged the shooting was real during a sworn deposition he made as part of a defamation case brought against him by Sandy Hook victims' families.

"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I've now learned a lot of times things aren't staged," he said. "So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people."

He said it was the "trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much" that caused him to distrust everything, "kind of like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again."

"So long before these lawsuits I said that in the past I thought everything was a conspiracy and I would kind of get into that mass group think of the communities that were out saying that," he said. "And so now I see that it's more in the middle... so that's where I stand."
    Psychosis, huh. Are people still looking at this guy as a hero?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Psychosis, huh. Are people still looking at this guy as a hero?
    Yeah, almost as bad as lying about russian collusion for three years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Yeah, almost as bad as lying about russian collusion for three years.
    Pretty pathetic non-sequitur... but I'll bite. Who was lying about Russian collusion?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Pretty pathetic non-sequitur... but I'll bite. Who was lying about Russian collusion?
    Dude - people like listening to Alex Jones. Your ilk desperately try to make him out to be some horrible guy because you simply don't want people to listen to him and don't like his influence.

I know when he's being ridiculous and know when he's making good points. And I follow up and do my own research. We don't need to be babysat by supposedly "superior" people like yourself to tell us not to listen to them.

As for people lying about russian collusion, ummm yourself? You aimed to try and be objective but they obviously all leaned to "russian collusion" and turned out to be a farce like I and many others here predicted - sorry you couldn't see it. You were continuously asked for evidence - and none ever turned up. And you scoffed at those individuals for making those statements. I think it's time you perform a self-examination.