Local High School Star

Default I been a T mobile customer since 2010 and never knew about.......

T MOBILE TUESDAYS!!!!!????????

It's an app that you download on your phone and they have places you can go to and get all kind of deals on Tuesdays. For example this tuesday t mobile customers get a $2 dunkin donuts card. So I was so mad and raised my voice that they knocked $50 off my bill for the month of March. Makes no sense I never knew about this APP and it's been around since 2014. Any other T mobile customers on here know about this?

Default Re: I been a T mobile customer since 2010 and never knew about.......

Been on this wave for the longest

Kind of odd to raise hell over the phone just because you didn't know about something.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Yeah when it first came out the rewards were better.

Once it was one share of t-mobile stock. They used to have free carryout dominos pizza. Now it's just these little chintzy coupons.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Kind of odd to raise hell over the phone just because you didn't know about something.

Not if I been a member for 9 years

Well sir, you are a moron that didn't deserve to get anything for your own ignorance.

I had T-Mobile for about a 6 month period and received numerous text messages notifying me of the promotion.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Well sir, you are a moron that didn't deserve to get anything for your own ignorance.

I had T-Mobile for about a 6 month period and received numerous text messages notifying me of the promotion.

Well why the f*ck didn't they text me?

They most likely assumed you were a transvestite and didn't want another gamestop incident to occur.