Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Would you rather...

I would pick #1 but then the first time I was supposed to do it, I would just strangle Hillary to death, cut her glutes off of her body, and store them in the freezer. Then every morning thereafter, I would use a razor blade to cut off a few tiny pieces off her ass, throw them in a skillet with some hash browns, and take my time eating it while watching the daily news. So technically, I would be eating her ass for an hour every morning. Get to keep my hands so I can still *********e two hundred times a day and ejaculate all over drawings of Muhammad (PBUH).

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    for an hr ? fk lol .. I'd go with #1 .. nasty but I'm not losing my damn hands .. at least you could brag about eating a former first lady's asshole .. what do you get out of having no hands fk that

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Also, do you go to Hillary or does she come to you? Cause if you have to go to her every morning then it's goodbye vacation/travel forever.
    she comes to you

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This is a pretty fukked up choice...

At least a young Hill wasn't the worst looking broad ever but there ain't a 70 year old wench alive out there that you'd wanna eat out willingly...

Having said that, I'm munching dat ass, I love playing guitar too much to never pick up a guitar the rest of my life.
    What guitars so you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I would pick #1 but then the first time I was supposed to do it, I would just strangle Hillary to death, cut her glutes off of her body, and store them in the freezer. Then every morning thereafter, I would use a razor blade to cut off a few tiny pieces off her ass, throw them in a skillet with some hash browns, and take my time eating it while watching the daily news. So technically, I would be eating her ass for an hour every morning. Get to keep my hands so I can still *********e two hundred times a day and ejaculate all over drawings of Muhammad (PBUH).
    Yeah that's not an option.

You guys have all been very helpful helping me work out a tough RL decision i have to make. Thanks. Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaurus
    What guitars so you have?
    At this moment I have a Fender fat strat like this one

A Gibson Les Paul Studio

And my favorite, a Fender 50's tribute Strat, swapped out the original pickups for some blackTexas Triple Hots pickups, also swapped the original white pickguard for a vintage pearloid one. My absolute go to guitar, and I got it for under 500 bucks. I've owned other more expensive guitars but this one beats those in playability and tone.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    Does anyone know if she's an AM BM type of lady?

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    for an hr ? fk lol .. I'd go with #1 .. nasty but I'm not losing my damn hands .. at least you could brag about eating a former first lady's asshole .. what do you get out of having no hands fk that

Banned

duh.. hands off... technology is advanced enough to the point where we have driverless cars, speech recognition for everything and you can get prosthetics that can hold a fleshlight/wipe your ass

we don't need hands anymore.

plus you would get disability income support

i would wear a big rubber hand with a gold ring like woody harrelson from kingpin... and on the other arm a hook

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    duh.. hands off... technology is advanced enough to the point where we have driverless cars, speech recognition for everything and you can get prosthetics that can hold a fleshlight/wipe your ass

we don't need hands anymore.

plus you would get disability income support

i would wear a big rubber hand with a gold ring like woody harrelson from kingpin... and on the other arm a hook

definitely what a homosexual would say

Eat her ass. My three favourite things involve hands. I could even blackmail her with this shit and earn money from it.