Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Video of me and my son destroying Michael Jackson memorabilia...

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
    Tf? I live in Arizona, I go to ASU but I'm a Rockets fan cause I'm from Houston. Smook lives in Houston. We're 2 different people who just happen to like Harden and MJ. MJ has a shit ton of fans all over the world

God you're dumb as ****

Pretty sure you and DeRozan m8 are the same person. Both losers who root for the Spurs and hate on Harden every chance they get
    Can confirm I live in Houston. Was born and raised there. Also grew up with MJ music always playing in the house, that's why im a fan of his.

Wouldn't be surprised if Proctor and DeRozan m8 are the same person btw

Racist loser. Really should do the world a favor and hook up with a bullet.

My thoughts.

Tf? I live in Arizona, I go to ASU but I'm a Rockets fan cause I'm from Houston. Smook lives in Houston. We're 2 different people who just happen to like Harden and MJ. MJ has a shit ton of fans all over the world

God you're dumb as ****

Pretty sure you and DeRozan m8 are the same person. Both losers who root for the Spurs and hate on Harden every chance they get
    It's more likely those 2 are the same person than you and Smook that's for sure

God you're dumb as ****

Pretty sure every Spurs fan hates Harden. He's got to be one of the most universally disliked players outside of Houston. I'm thinking like an 80-20 dislike/like ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    It's more likely those 2 are the same person than you and Smook that's for sure
    For sure. DeRozan m8 and Proctor post alike too

For sure. DeRozan m8 and Proctor post alike too
    Nah, unlike Kawhit m8, Proctor doesn

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    Pretty sure every Spurs fan hates Harden. He's got to be one of the most universally disliked players outside of Houston. I'm thinking like an 80-20 dislike/like ratio.
    Not every but I know a lot do. I've seen some Spurs fans say they like his game too and actually acknowledge the fact that he's really ****ing good at basketball, unlike Proctor and his other half DeRozan m8.

if I sold this it could get me off food stamps

on another note, I used to have that ceiling fan .. that's like a 1996 model .. time to upgrade to a new one and with a remote

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Over My Dad Bod
    Lol

Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar

What an absolute legend lolololololol

The shirt lololol

When you got your son to punch Mike I legit lol'd

Not every but I know a lot do. I've seen some Spurs fans say they like his game too and actually acknowledge the fact that he's really ****ing good at basketball, unlike Proctor and his other half DeRozan m8.
    Harden is really good at basketball. Does that make him any less of a colossal, opportunist, choking douchebag?

MJ was extraordinarily talented musically, does that make him anything less than a pedo?

And yeah sure about you and Smook being two different people...the only two people in the history of this forum to vehemently defend MJ against accusations of pedophilia, defend Harden until your fingers go numb, and both post the same way and the same shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Harden is really good at basketball. Does that make him any less of a colossal, opportunist, choking douchebag?

MJ was extraordinarily talented musically, does that make him anything less than a pedo?

And yeah sure about you and Smook being two different people...the only two people in the history of this forum to vehemently defend MJ against accusations of pedophilia, defend Harden until your fingers go numb, and both post the same way and the same shit.
    This is the first day I've ever defended MJ on this forum

Also, you probably didn't know that I'm a bigger LeBron fan than I am a Harden fan. I bash him sometimes and even say MJ is still the GOAT, but that doesn't take away from him being my favorite player. I'm also a big Westbrook hater, although I've cooled it down this season. You can't say the same about Smook. And the dude lives all the way Houston. I'm all the way in Phoenix ****ing Arizona. You're the only person to ever claim me and him are the person

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor

Whatever you say DeFrozan m8.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

OP has no mercy...