Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default California prisoner confesses to killing two incarcerated child molesters

Days before the attack, he said his security classification was changed and he was transferred from a single-person cell to a lower-security dormitory pod at the Central Valley facility. Watson called the switch a “careless” mistake and said he had protested the decision.

Watson wrote that six days after he arrived at the prison, a child molester moved into the pod. Watson believed the man began taunting other inmates by watching children’s television programming. Watson said in the letter he couldn’t sleep that night “having not done what every instinct told me I should’ve done right then and there.”

Two hours before the attacks the next day, Watson told a prison counselor that he urgently needed to be transferred back to higher-level security “before I really (expletive) one of these dudes up,” but the counselor “scoffed and dismissed” him.

Watson said he returned to his housing pod.

“I was mulling it all over when along came Molester #1 and he put his TV right on PBS Kids again,” he wrote, according to the newspaper chain. “But this time, someone else said something to the effect of ‘Is this guy really going to watch this right in front of us?’ and I recall saying, ‘I got this.’ And I picked up the cane and went to work on him.”

Watson said he then left the housing pod to find a guard and turn himself in, but on the way, he saw “a known child trafficker, and I figured I’d just do everybody a favor,” Watson wrote. “In for a penny, in for a pound.”
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/20/califo...ild-molesters/

Dunking on everybody in the park Gatorade Sax's Avatar

Default Re: California prisoner confesses to killing two incarcerated child molesters

In for a penny, in for a pound. Classic.

Default Re: California prisoner confesses to killing two incarcerated child molesters

Not two child molesters. One was a child molester, the other was a child trafficker. Get your child predator classifications straight man!

He even told the counselor he was probably going to do something. Basically begged to be transferred back to higher security and they didn't believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    Not two child molesters. One was a child molester, the other was a child trafficker. Get your child predator classifications straight man!
    Actually they were both child molesters if you look up their names. It's just Graham De Luis-Conti also had child trafficking on his record as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode View Post
    Actually they were both child molesters if you look up their names. It's just Graham De Luis-Conti also had child trafficking on his record as well.
    I see. So he's a combo predator. Dealer and user.

I see. So he's a combo predator. Dealer and user.
    Messed up people do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode View Post
    Messed up people do this.
    Hey, in for a penny, in for a pound right?

Hey, in for a penny, in for a pound right?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

That guy seems pretty cool.

type of guy you bring home to your parents?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Unless you're gay...who brings a pal to meet the parents? You bring gf's, bruh.

Faaaaag!

Got no problem with that dude killing those two child molesters, did society a favor to be frank.

epstein didn't kill himself

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post

how do I buy this man a beer?