Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Stop bashing on millenials you oldschoolers

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    These are not correct IMO.

Gen X = you were in HS during early/mid 90s grunge era, + michael jordan, michael jackson, dallas cowboys, pepsi, gatorade etc

Gen Y = you were in HS during late 90s/early 00s era split between preppy clothes/TRL/ boy bands, and nu metal/emo screamo etc, and nelly/hip hop etc

Millenials = first generation to be in high school during the social media age, c. 2007. This is the downfall of society.

stfu simon.. youre a post millennial b*tch

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    stfu simon.. youre a post millennial b*tch

Okay you little ****ing bastard, Ive had just about enough of your shit. Get the F*CK into my office right now. Youre gonna either see my hands or my dick.

Take your pick, RIGHT NOW

Akra I think you need to have a podcast. Not that I like you or think you're that interesting - but you like to talk a LOT, you are very into politics and opinionated as hell (which would help draw listeners), and you're kinda crazy/eccentric. I think you're the type that could succeed on that platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Akra I think you need to have a podcast. Not that I like you or think you're that interesting - but you like to talk a LOT, you are very into politics and opinionated as hell (which would help draw listeners), and you're kinda crazy/eccentric. I think you're the type that could succeed on that platform.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj5ec0pS1XI