View Poll Results: Was Westbrook right?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (he should of beat that Maga dudes ass)

28 71.79%
  • No (No westbrook is a spoiled entitled brat who makes millions)

11 28.21%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Do you support Westbrook? Votes as always will be anonymous so no agenda is needed.

Let the people decide

edit- i voted he should of beat that maga dude's ass.i seen all the tweets...i believe rus
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 03-12-2019 at 06:10 AM.

Default Re: Do you support Westbrook? Votes as always will be anonymous so no agenda is needed.

He shouldn't beat him for that, but he did nothing wrong.

Default Re: Do you support Westbrook? Votes as always will be anonymous so no agenda is needed.

Yes. Love me some Russ.

No. Westbrook talks a lot of sh*t on the road. Fans are giving it back to him. I hate when someone can dish but can't take it.

If a fan goes racist he should just tell security to eject them.

I voted yes. Fans have to kept to a standard to. I believe fans can heckle but there has to be lines imo

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    No. Westbrook talks a lot of sh*t on the road. Fans are giving it back to him. I hate when someone can dish but can't take it.

If a fan goes racist he should just tell security to eject them.
    A dude at the game said he did get racist.He dont know if it was him who said the n-word or someone in his group (family)

why would fans at the game lie?They gain nothing from it.If you say "attention" he could of got that saying westbrook was lying also.So i believe the majority + his past tweets...

Plus he was a cop...awww man some stories about to come out this MAGA p.o.s is about to get exposed

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    A dude at the game said he did get racist.He dont know if it was him who said the n-word or someone in his group (family)

why would fans at the game lie?They gain nothing from it.If you say "attention" he could of got that saying westbrook was lying also.So i believe the majority + his past tweets...

Plus he was a cop...awww man some stories about to come out this MAGA p.o.s is about to get exposed
    Do you have a link to that? Even if you're right I say ban the guy from NBA games forever. It's more of a punishment than Russ punching him in the face.

Cali Love

Utah fans are scum just obnoxiously racist..the same fanbase that made fun of dfish's sick daughter

That said, bball players in other parts of the world get paid way less and get shit on by opposing fans. Even get punched and get thrown all kinds of shit at their heads.

I'll vote no and i'm a westbrook guy.

That shit is not heckling, that's just a plain disgraceful remark, **** that dude and his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    That shit is not heckling, that's just a plain disgraceful remark, **** that dude and his wife.
    Well there u go. As I said fans need to be accounted for and have a standard. No one needs to go to their work and cop that type of crap

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Do you have a link to that? Even if you're right I say ban the guy from NBA games forever. It's more of a punishment than Russ punching him in the face.
    here is the link.you have to scroll down its like the top comment in dwade's post

https://twitter.com/dwyanewade/statu...185185280?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    I took a very similar point of view in my response in the other Russ thread.

Fans are essentially going to the players "place of work" and insulting them, there has to be a line... I'm not saying Russ's response was the right way to go about it, but I don't blame him for standing up for his family when a fan decides to go full trailer park boys with his heckling.

Russ will get fined for sure, but that fan should be banned from the arena, if he had verbally assaulted one of the arena staff like that, he'd be on the street or in a holding cell.

Players put up with a lot of verbal abuse from fans that just shouldn't happen. How do you think that guy (that you don't even know) would feel if you went to his workplace and starting talking crap about his family to him... sounds pretty stupid right... well, that's what he just did to Russ and fans do it all the time to players.

I completely agree with Russ that there needs to be consequences for fans going to far with verbal assaults, it's actually part of the "terms" you agree to when you use your ticket for the game, it just needs to be enforced more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    here is the link.you have to scroll down its like the top comment in dwade's post

https://twitter.com/dwyanewade/statu...185185280?s=21

This is the worst part and maybe the reason the guy did it in the first place... not only is he getting a TV interview out of the whole ordeal, but he's doing while still in the arena he should have been thrown out of... marketing genius

How many more twitter followers does this guy have today...?

The dudes side of the story actually seems pretty legit.

And he did have ice on his knees...makes sense