View Poll Results: Was Westbrook right?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (he should of beat that Maga dudes ass)

28 71.79%
  • No (No westbrook is a spoiled entitled brat who makes millions)

11 28.21%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Do you support Westbrook? Votes as always will be anonymous so no agenda is needed.

he's an idiot.

the whole point of a heckler is to get an emotional rise. checkmate.

you're a 100 million dollar player the guy should be an ant to you. i wouldnt even hear him

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Do you support Westbrook? Votes as always will be anonymous so no agenda is needed.

Of course I support Westbrook.

These loud mouth racist ass crackers think they can say anything to players without repercussions. It was hilarious seeing that dude try to play victim in typical white fashion after all that provocation. And his twitter feed all confirms he

He shouldn't have threatened his wife but otherwise I back him.

The Maga dude should go back to Europe where his ancestors came from.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    he's an idiot.

you're a 100 million dollar player the guy should be an ant to you. i wouldnt even hear him
    NBA players are paid to play basketball and entertain not listen to some asshole vent his frustration on them because he cannot get it up anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    He shouldn't have threatened his wife but otherwise I back him.
    According to Westbrook she repeated the same remark, if that's true then she got what's coming to her.

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Fans talk too much shit and get away with it. He needs to get his ass beat, him and his wife

he's an idiot.

This.

The reason they target Westbrook is because hes stupid and has a shit character. Tune out and stop engaging the fans you idiot. They are white noise. you are an entertainer so just go on about it and entertain. In Europe he wouldn't be able to leave the arena alive with that attitude, and it has nothing to do with racism, just sports passion and crowd mentality in general. Its part of the game.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

No. Heckling happens all the time. 99.9% of players don't flip out. Westbrook has had multiple instances of getting riled up by fans.

Cali Love

he's an idiot.

Yep I like WB but dude comes off as a clown bitching about the fans to the media. As long as they're not getting in your face or throwing shit at you. Why even entertain the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic
    This.

The reason they target Westbrook is because hes stupid and has a shit character. Tune out and stop engaging the fans you idiot. They are white noise. you are an entertainer so just go on about it and entertain. In Europe he wouldn't be able to leave the arena alive with that attitude, and it has nothing to do with racism, just sports passion and crowd mentality in general. Its part of the game.
    You are a clueless dumbass who stans Rose and Melo, but here let me educate you on how stars deal with racists in stadiums in Europe:

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    You are a clueless dumbass who stans Rose and Melo, but here let me educate you on how stars deal with racists in stadiums in Europe:
    Somebody was racist towards Eric Cantona? lol youre an idiot

He was just another spoiled, entitled, oversensitive bitch like Westbrook. And he got suspended for months for that. Nobody in his right mind does that. You don't engage the crowd. You stay quiet and then file a complaint that will have the fan identified and removed in the future. You do not single out members of the crowd and treat them as in everyday interaction. Its a crowd ffs.

3-time NBA All-Star

why stoop down to the level of fans unless youre insecure? But its westbrook, a well known statpadder, so im not surprised hes insecure.

3-time NBA All-Star

he's an idiot.

this. but westbrook is one of the insecure players in the league or else he wouldnt be statpadding

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic
    Somebody was racist towards Eric Cantona? lol youre an idiot

He was just another spoiled, entitled, oversensitive bitch like Westbrook. And he got suspended for months for that. Nobody in his right mind does that. You don't engage the crowd. You stay quiet and then file a complaint that will have the fan identified and removed in the future. You do not single out members of the crowd and treat them as in everyday interaction. Its a crowd ffs.
    So, was he killed or not you backpedaling *****?