Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default I am DONE financially supporting the league on any level

They just gonna let a player physically threaten a paying fan and his wife just cause that fan supposedly said something which Russ' sensitive ass could have misheard or mistook as racial?

Emo SJW primadonnas ruined this sport. They should be playing basketball in a safe space not an open court.

I'm done supporting this league, but don't worry ISh, i'll still be here to discuss Lebron
    Last edited by STATUTORY; 03-12-2019 at 10:25 AM.

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Default Re: I am DONE financially supporting the league at any level

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    They just gonna let a player physically threaten a paying fan and his wife just cause that fan supposedly said something which Russ' sensitive ass could have misheard or mistook as racial?

Emo SJW primadonnas ruined this sport. They should be playing basketball in a safe space not an open court.

I'm done supporting this league, but don't worry ISh, i'll still be here to discuss Lebron
    Nikka stfu, the players are humans, fans shouldn't be talking crap about their family or being racist

Default Re: I am DONE financially supporting the league at any level

Obviously Russ shouldn't be reacting that way but fans should not be able to say whatever the **** they want. Everyone should be held accountable for their actions. If there is proof or it is extremely obvious a fan is being a POS they should be booted.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: I am DONE financially supporting the league on any level

o god i thought we'd finally gotten rid of you

you're pathetic, just cant let go of the obsession huh

btw, the $20 you spent on a Laker's cap 3 years ago, wont be missed in any way shape or form

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    o god i thought we'd finally gotten rid of you

you're pathetic, just cant let go of the obsession huh

btw, the $20 you spent on a Laker's cap 3 years ago, wont be missed in any way shape or form
    It was counterfeit. The OP's broke and homeless...... lives in a teepee on wheels.

OP is a sperm-burping f@ggot.

NBA All-star

You might as well tell me you're upset cuz some dude touched up a lady at a strip club and got kicked out by the bouncer.

Well played, cus you are done financially supporting a strip club.

seems like op was expecting a ton of posts backing him up, seems he was wrong.

Banned

i'm legit expecting a 10 game+ suspension. he said he would beat up a female in the stands

wtf lol.. this is clear cut regardless if she insulted him

if nothing happens then everything i accused the nba of being is proven correct. the nba is racist towards white people

So players are not allowed to say anything back? Even when the fans are shouting racist shit at them while they're resting on the bench? It's not like he would have actually attacked those fans with his damn knees on ice.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    i'm legit expecting a 10 game+ suspension. he said he would beat up a female in the stands

wtf lol.. this is clear cut regardless if she insulted him

if nothing happens then everything i accused the nba of being is proven correct. the nba is racist towards white people
    Ok, so the white people are allowed to be racist against a black athlete, but the black athlete deserves to lose millions over responding verbally.

You're not fooling anyone, Justin.

Westbrook is so effin sensitive.

Fans will bash you, will call you this will call you that and even drag your family just to insult you. It's the reality of athlete's life.

It comes with the territory.

Russ should have been wiser, you're getting paid millions. Shut the F up and ignore these bastards. It's just effin noise.

You're just Westbrook, imagine how many insults is LeBron getting every effin day? I don't even like LeBron but dude know knows how to deal with it.
    Last edited by dbugz; 03-12-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Fans really need to show these players who's in charge. If I'm going to pay $500 for a seat, you better believe I'm gonna tell you to suck a dick if you're on the opposing team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    So players are not allowed to say anything back? Even when the fans are shouting racist shit at them while they're resting on the bench? It's not like he would have actually attacked those fans with his damn knees on ice.

Ok, so the white people are allowed to be racist against a black athlete, but the black athlete deserves to lose millions over responding verbally.

You're not fooling anyone, Justin.

um... i dunno if you know this or not but russell westbrook can direct security to remove any fan for yelling any kind of racial slurs, personal attacks etc...

theres proper procedure in place and a veteran like westbrook is fully aware of them.

never in any place of business is it a fair trade off to BEAT UP A WOMAN because she verbally attacked someone

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    um... i dunno if you know this or not but russell westbrook can direct security to remove any fan for yelling any kind of racial slurs, personal attacks etc...

theres proper procedure in place and a veteran like westbrook is fully aware of them.

never in any place of business is it a fair trade off to BEAT UP A WOMAN because she verbally attacked someone
    shut up you sjw phaggit

Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    Westbrook is so effin sensitive.

Fans will bash you, will call you this will call you that and even drag your family just to insult you. It's the reality of athlete's life.

It comes with the territory.

Russ should have been wiser, you're getting paid millions. Shut the F up and ignore these bastards. It's just effin noise.

You're just Westbrook, imagine how many insults is LeBron getting every effin day? Learn how to deal with it.
    just shut up & dribble, huh?