Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Age Differences in Relationships

the last time i dated a teenager was when i was 25. she was 19.

the difference was only six years, but at the time, i thought the gap was enormous. i was already done with school, working and all that, but she was still just a clueless kid.

i felt more like a babysitter than a boyfriend. we were on totally different phases in life and our interests were different. i easily dominated all conversations like how a father might talk to a daughter, but that wasn't any fun. i think we all like some intellectual stimulation from our partners.

For me personally I think age is just a number until you get old or unattractive, whether it be genetics/lifestyle and/or let yourself go...
    Which is what happens for most after 35 or earlier...

If a girl/woman finds you attractive she will be interested and/or even hit on you/make the first move....

If you look young & handsome, are in great shape... you will get hit on by girls far younger than you, even 15+ years younger than you, whether you like it or not...

I say this speaking from experience because i am one of those "rare" cases, i am 38 and look way to young for my age, no gray hair, hairline intact, no wrinkles, a better looking body than ever before, no beard perhaps helps, i dont look no day older than 25 and i must agree... as i look around people in their 30s today i cant disagree, they do look 30, many/most actually i would say look old and/or have let themselves go, some wrinkle here n there, some gray hair, some are balding etc, many in their 30s i would say look even like 40 / 40+.... every single human i told my age to couldnt believe it, i definitely dont look over 27-28-29, especially not nearing damn 40s...

My point is i always did and still do get hit on by teens (18-19) sometimes and some could have been even 16-17 unfortunately (not sure these days, you dont know), its unavoidable.... my GF is 24 and looks good, 14 year difference, she is mature for her age, has a decent job, wants to settle/marry asap, i dont see any problem, she definitely doesnt....
    Last edited by pauk; 03-13-2019 at 11:45 AM.

who knew lil pauk was out here crushin the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    who knew lil pauk was out here crushin the game.
    My game sucks tho, was kinda shy / unsocial and was always way to picky, earlier (high school especially) i was introverted, i would sometimes get way to nervous of girls hitting on me, didnt like the stress/butterflies and would choke when having a conversation... :/ had no problem talking to them, but when... you know... things got hot, i would mess up...

I always was jelous of guys who had "GAME", think actually that is a better thing than being good looking.
    Last edited by pauk; 03-13-2019 at 12:28 PM.

There

I get flirted with by girls 25 years younger than me. It sure helps to keep in shape and generally keep yourself together.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

[QUOTE=highwhey]how many of them knew you

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    the last time i dated a teenager was when i was 25. she was 19.

the difference was only six years, but at the time, i thought the gap was enormous. i was already done with school, working and all that, but she was still just a clueless kid.

i felt more like a babysitter than a boyfriend. we were on totally different phases in life and our interests were different. i easily dominated all conversations like how a father might talk to a daughter, but that wasn't any fun. i think we all like some intellectual stimulation from our partners.
    Holy shit this post is ****ing IDENTICAL to an experience of mine.

I was 25... she was 19. I quickly figured out the maturity difference and it was over after a few weeks and honestly it only lasted that long because I was her supervisor and I wasn't trying to stir up shit at work so I had to ease out of it and make her think it was her idea to break up...

Turned into a dip and dodge type situation, heh.

But I'm 35 now... I haven't dated anyone in a few years... I've been jaded for a hot damn minute.

My cutoff now would probably be 25... maybe... that's pushing it... there are definitely some mature 25 year olds but any younger than that and it typically becomes ridiculously difficult to try to have any type of serious conversation that doesn't revolve around taking her clothes off.

The girls I've dated in their 30s have typically been through the ringer and on the **** carousel. Hell, most of the girls in their mid 20s already have as well. If I don't find someone within the next 3 years to settle down with, I don't foresee myself ever getting married. It's very unlikely given how much of an obnoxious asshole I am, despite being a great guy.
    Last edited by Ben Simmons 25; 03-13-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    I get flirted with by girls 25 years younger than me. It sure helps to keep in shape and generally keep yourself together.
    Doesn't necessarily mean anything...women will flirt just for the hell of it to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    Holy shit this post is ****ing IDENTICAL to an experience of mine.

I was 25... she was 19. I quickly figured out the maturity difference and it was over after a few weeks and honestly it only lasted that long because I was her supervisor and I wasn't trying to stir up shit at work so I had to ease out of it and make her think it was her idea to break up...

Turned into a dip and dodge type situation, heh.

But I'm 35 now... I haven't dated anyone in a few years... I've been jaded for a hot damn minute.

My cutoff now would probably be 25... maybe... that's pushing it... there are definitely some mature 25 year olds but any younger than that and it typically becomes ridiculously difficult to try to have any type of serious conversation that doesn't revolve around taking her clothes off.

The girls I've dated in their 30s have typically been through the ringer and on the **** carousel. Hell, most of the girls in their mid 20s already have as well. If I don't find someone within the next 3 years to settle down with, I don't foresee myself ever getting married. It's very unlikely given how much of an obnoxious asshole I am, despite being a great guy.
    Why would you limit yourself to that age? By then a woman's metabolism is definitely slower and she will never be hotter physically from 18-21 Not only that she will have experience in the world and will most likely be fvcked up from it

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

8 1/2 years . She is horny soo much I can sex chores.

60 is about my cutoff point right now.

Definitely interested in hanging with women in their 30s right now.

I'm 28.

My wife of 26 years is 9 years older than me. I met her when I was 23 and she was 32. She looks younger than I do still.

I'm almost 30 and I still match with hella 18yr olds on tinder and I ain't changing for sh!t lol
    Now a relationship .... thats different.
    But age is a number (shouts to Robert kelly)
    Maturity can vary based on life experience.
    Girls with tragic childhoods grow up faster.

What kind of grown man goes out with an 18 year old?

I'm 28 and I literally have nothing to talk about with them, I feel old as shit. There are vast gulfs of intellect between me and a young girl (doesn't matter what she went through in life), it's just too much. They don't even understand half the things I say.

I need a WOMAN, that understands the world.

I guess it's different with white woman (who age like milk). Latinas look GOOD AS HELL til at least 50 if they take care of themselves.