The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default With Steve nash as the net’s coach I get headcoach Walton 2019 LA Vibes.

And just like with that laker’s team I just know the nets are never ever ever ever gonna win shit with this guy as their coach….ever.

Cetics Bucks heat Sixers….it’s looking like it’s gonna be a 4 way dance again for that final spot coming out the East this year as always.

Some people are leaders of young men and some people are just substitute teachers. Some people are good parents and some ppl want to be best friends with their kids…. I just love that the nets fan + organization can’t see it so they are gonna keep him for another year

Default Re: With Steve nash as the net’s coach I get headcoach Walton 2019 LA Vibes.

Welcome back, F@g the Embiid. How was therapy? You feel better now after EmChoke got bounced again from the playoffs? I hope so cause you're gonna need therapy again after this upcoming season :

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: With Steve nash as the net’s coach I get headcoach Walton 2019 LA Vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Welcome back, F@g the Embiid. How was therapy? You feel better now after EmChoke got bounced again from the playoffs? I hope so cause you're gonna need therapy again after this upcoming season :
    I’ve been posting the entire summer lol….seek help #bigdogstatusembiid #hardenaveraged36ppgthreeyearsago # mjdidntdothat
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 08-31-2022 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    #hardenaveraged36ppgthreeyearsago # mjdidntdothat
    37ppg in the 86-87 season. He was THAT much of a ball hog.