Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Has anybody ever got more points + assists in a Finals series than LeBron in 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Compare lebron's 2nd option help in the 16 Finals to any of MJ's Finals.. it's not close

And lebron would've won the 16' Finals easier if he delegated responsibility better (rebounding, playmaking) and didn't shit the bed for the first 4 games (24 ppg and 6 TO).
    Bro...

Scottie Pippen literally averaged 21-9-8 for the entire three peat while playing Elite defense.

Are you serious?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Has anybody ever got more points + assists in a Finals series than LeBron in 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Bro...

Scottie Pippen literally averaged 21-9-8 for the entire three peat while playing Elite defense.

Are you serious?
    Kyrie's defense was good in that series and his offense was way better than pippen's, who left MJ alone during the critical period of that series:

pippen fouled out at the end of game 3 by committing a dumb foul on divac, which would've lost the game if not for MJ's game-tie'er.. then MJ locked magic down in the overtime (0-3, 2 TO), and carried the offense while pippen watched from the bench

But I know that you didn't have the privilege of watching that series, so I'm more than happy to inform you of what happened
    Last edited by 3ball; 03-14-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

I guarantee Russ would put up those exact same stats with the exact same impact.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    I guarantee Russ would put up those exact same stats with the exact same impact.
    Well maybe someday he'll get out of the 1st round again and we can see if you're right

It's close, but I'm going with Harden in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    34ppg and 10 assists a game

And he got 36ppg and 9 assists a game in 2015

Anyone ever done better?
    MJ had 41 ppg and 6 apg in the 93' Finals

That's 47 total pts/assists per game, and more than anything lebron ever did

Happy to help..

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    MJ had 41 ppg and 6 apg in the 93' Finals

That's 47 total pts/assists per game, and more than anything lebron ever did

Happy to help..
    Now add points rebounds and assists

LeBron got 58 combined points rebounds and assists in the 2015 finals (36/13/9)

Yep

For some odd reason 2ball likes to ignore rebounds...I wonder why?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    It's close, but I'm going with Harden in 2019.

The thread title said points and assists, so that's MJ.. MJ fam wins your thread

Regarding defensive rebounds - who cares - MJ is a guard, so he gets more steals.. he also gets more offensive rebounds, less turnovers, better ft%, usage and ortg, PER, and Finals clutch shots (4-0)