Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: A guy in NZ just live streamed himself shooting up a mosque

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    That manifesto really feels like it can’t be real. Guy killed 50 people in the South Pacific to influence American politics?
    Everyone that says it doesn’t make sense or that this guy sounds like he’s trolling is missing it...

Yes, it would have been far, far more influential towards his desires if carried out on US soil...

But in terms of his stated goals? Keeping the white race “alive” while simultaneously breaking up the US? If enough of these incidents happened? His desired outcome would come to fruition eventually.

BUT...

The thing that HE is REALLY missing is the fact that he will be a fart in the wind of US politics in relatively no time at all... all but forgotten.

It would take a lot more incidents like his... a LOT more... ON US SOIL... for his stated objectives to bear fruit. Granted off soil could also do it but then we are talking about exponentially more.

In other words... he just killed a bunch of people for no reason.

But to pretend that he won’t be used as an anti gun talking point is also incorrect.

He’s just another sheep brainwashed by the media and politicians that use talking points to divide people.
    Last edited by Ben Simmons 25; 03-15-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

The white race is under attack and there's no excuse for his actions, but y'all keep abusing the white race and you think you have immunity. Even white cucks are being manipulated to abuse their own race. Why do you liberals keep pushing buttons?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

This is gonna keep happening then they are going to ban guns and you will see taxes spike and the economy tank. There will be rioting and there will be swift retaliation from the government. This isn’t going to end well. Good thing is hopefully this is still 10+ years away. Live it up while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    well this kinda fkd up my night .. that part where he guns down the lady on the sidewalk .. she falls right beside the curb face down .. as he's approaching her, she's flailing her arm up saying 'please help me' to anyone who may be passing by and he shoots her behind the head twice
    and then drive over her with his car. Yeah, I think that one was the worst.

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

[LIST][*]Facebook profile had no likes, no comments, zero engagement. [*]All his "rightwing content" posted within the past few days. [*]Twitter account had 63 tweets, nearly all of them posted on the 12th of this month. [*]His quick shot recovery, the way he approached all corners and hallways, his general accuracy was extremely good. He was constantly checking mags during breaks in action as well. [*]Took down the guy that charged him at very close range, cleared his jam, then shot him 3 times in the head.[/LIST]

I'm not one for conspiracy shit, but does none of that seem odd?

Has anything come out about him being ex-military or something? I don't think videogames can teach you that shit, at least not the ability to actually perform it in the moment.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

So he's a white supremacist who's biggest positive influence is her?

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

He's a lefty. By mentioning people like pewdiepie and candance owens he's trying to present himself as on the right, the media would love that. Read his manifesto, he's a lefty. His method was right out of the isis hand book. He's pro communism.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    [LIST][*]Facebook profile had no likes, no comments, zero engagement. [*]All his "rightwing content" posted within the past few days. [*]Twitter account had 63 tweets, nearly all of them posted on the 12th of this month. [*]His quick shot recovery, the way he approached all corners and hallways, his general accuracy was extremely good. He was constantly checking mags during breaks in action as well. [*]Took down the guy that charged him at very close range, cleared his jam, then shot him 3 times in the head.[/LIST]

I'm not one for conspiracy shit, but does none of that seem odd?

Has anything come out about him being ex-military or something? I don't think videogames can teach you that shit, at least not the ability to actually perform it in the moment.
    You have some valid observations there, especially dealing with the guy who charged him. That's fairly professional right there. My brother, ex-Marine, advised me to do the same: Charge the shooter. It is an unexpected thing and high probability that the shooter won't keep cool and take care of business.

Anyway....sad afair.

damn. RIP to the victims and families.

these lunatics are all the same. another p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssy with nothing going on in his life, who blames others for his problems. sad how one person can ruin so many lives.

I hope they execute this coward.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1

these lunatics are all the same. another p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssy with nothing going on in his life, who blames others for his problems. sad how one person can ruin so many lives.

Coward?

Not all heroes wear capes...

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by red1

Yeah, basically no matter what the ideology... left, right, center, christian, muslim, atheist... extremists pop up in every group. Year after year. Seems some humans are just desperate and defective. Very unfortunate.

Even in Puritan times, when everyone conformed strictly to the exact same ideology... people still somehow came up with an excuse to lust for blood, even from those of their own.

World’s a scary place. I still feel that cultural conflict is an unnecessary fire to add fuel to. But madness and atrocity will exist regardless.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    He's a lefty. By mentioning people like pewdiepie and candance owens he's trying to present himself as on the right, the media would love that. Read his manifesto, he's a lefty. His method was right out of the isis hand book. He's pro communism.
    Thanks Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Objectivity
    Coward?

What makes him a hero you dipshit? Just because you don't like Muslims? So killing a bunch of defenseless people in their buildings of worship is heoic stuff? Maybe you stop being a bitch and man up and try something as well instead of pussin around on the internet

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Objectivity
    Coward?

another one here..........

[QUOTE=Akrazotile]Yeah, basically no matter what the ideology... left, right, center, christian, muslim, atheist... extremists pop up in every group. Year after year. Seems some humans are just desperate and defective. Very unfortunate.

Even in Puritan times, when everyone conformed strictly to the exact same ideology... people still somehow came up with an excuse to lust for blood, even from those of their own.

World