Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Has anyone in History benefited from Rule Changes as much as LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Definitely. Guys like LeBron and wade would just be fine because of how strong they are. Handchecking and bodying was most affective vs less physical players like a Curry for an Thomas two years ago. Thomas would never come close to being the player he was in 2017 in the 90s when you could be physical with guards. That's not really going to affect tanks like a LeBron or a Wade, though as much, obviously.
    Both LeBron and Wade were/are on PEDs, so the degree to which they are actually tanks is questionable.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Has anyone in History benefited from Rule Changes as much as LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Both LeBron and Wade were/are on PEDs, so the degree to which they are actually tanks is questionable.
    Okay. Show me the documented proof they were on PEDS. I mean, you keep running with this narrative like a fat kid running after the ice cream truck, so tell me all the juicy details. No? I didn't think so. Shut your fukking face and never respond to anything I ever post again. You have been banished and dismissed from my attention forever. Now run along back to that pig farm you ran away off from, Webster.

Okay. Show me the documented proof they were on PEDS.
    Oh yeah, I'm sure there's documents of THAT kind activity readily available for anyone to see except the league.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    Oh yeah, I'm sure there's documents of THAT kind activity readily available for anyone to see except the league.

...Who are you again and why should your mother even care?

Wander back to the pigpen youngster. Stick to your mothers tit, boy.

Rule Changes? Nah he basically came in when the more gritty physical perimeter defense had already been ushered out.

Style of play changes? Absolutely. As per the reasons stated above. Thought about that on more than several occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth

...Who are you again and why should your mother even care?

Wander back to the pigpen youngster. Stick to your mothers tit, boy.
    We should have a cringe emoji ... good lord the try hard and fail with this one.

They eliminated handchecking a couple of years after he entered the league(made it easier for a poor shooter like him to get to the rack) and as he hit his 30s they eliminated defense altogether, making it easier for an aging player to score and allowing more 3s, giving him the spacing he desperately needs everywhere he goes..
    Handchecking? I doubt that would've stopped Lebron. Defensive 3 seconds is what severely helped slashing players.

Why do opposing forwards on the other teams always win Finals MVPs against LeBron?
    2 reasons...

1. Hes too busy trying to pad rebound stats so he leaves his opponent open, his empty stats literally cost his teams wins.

2. Hes just not a great defender